• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP clarification

disneywithbaby

Mouseketeer
im not asking if this is morally right or not just if it can be done. Our DS is height impaired and even though we must buy him a ticket he can not ride most rides. When doing FP can I use his band for FP for things like space MT etc and just let DH use
The band to ride them even though it is DS band while I do things with DS that he would rather do....DS is almost 4 but the size of a 9month old

I don't see why not, but your son can ride more then you expect. As long as there is not a high restriction then he can ride. I looked it up the other day for my trip in October and really as long as it isn't a roller coaster the likely hood is he can go on the ride.

im not asking if this is morally right or not just if it can be done. Our DS is height impaired and even though we must buy him a ticket he can not ride most rides. When doing FP can I use his band for FP for things like space MT etc and just let DH use
The band to ride them even though it is DS band while I do things with DS that he would rather do....DS is almost 4 but the size of a 9month old

Yes. We swap MB all the time. My one DS will go to SM or something with other DS's MB while I take him to Teacups or Dumbo. CMs don't care at all. It's not like you are getting extra FP+, still 3 per ticket.

Yes, you can do that.

Just so you know, there are actually very few attractions that your son won't be able to experience.

Since he'll have a pass you can make a fastpass for him and let your husband use it, as far as I know it shouldn't be an issue.

Here is a list of the height restricted rides, he should be able to do any other ride at the parks but these:

Magic Kingdom:
Tomorrowland Speedway 32 inches
Barnstormer (child rollercoaster) 35 inches
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 38 inches
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 40 inches
Splash Mountain 40 inches
Stitch’s Great Escape 40 inches
Space Mountain 44 inches

EPCOT:
Soarin’ 40 inches
Test Track 40 inches
Mission Space 44 inches

Hollywood Studios:
Star Tours 40 inches
Tower of Terror 40 inches
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster 48 inches

Animal Kingdom:
Kali River Rapids 38 inches
Dinosaur 40 inches
Expedition Everest 44 inches
Primeval Whirl 48 inches

I did do FP for him for almost everything, but we are going during
Low crowds and things like Winnie the Pooh ride/dumbo etc my kids would rather sit in the que and play! Then FP it. My DD can ride things like barnstormer etc so we FP them with one of us going with her but I wanted to let DH have a little fun without the kids while I wait in a oh so fun Winnie the Pooh que with them :) and using DS FP for an adult ride seems like the best option. Thanks for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter