• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ and checking availability for a different day?

waltdisneymama

Mouseketeer
We've booked fastpasses for mid-November, but I'm rethinking our last day (November 20), realizing that we need to catch a bus at 1 PM from All star movies for the airport. We had planned an MK morning for some last favourites, and hopefully BTMR, but we also will be in MK the evening before until probably 11 for EMH...so maybe we'd be too sleepy for rope drop and also have to leave MK at around noon...we have a few rest days in our schedule that we could do partial park days instead, but when I try to check FP+ availability now, MDE won't let me unless I cancel another day, since I've booked my maximum number of days. Can I check without deleting another day first? If availability isn't great, I'd rather keep my November 20 FP+ picks...thank you to anyone able to answer!!

It isn't possible because you have maxed out your FP booking entitlements.

Most sites who had shown FP availability no longer provide that service. :(

It isn't possible because you have maxed out your FP booking entitlements.

Most sites who had shown FP availability no longer provide that service. :(

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll have to think a bit more before I cancel my nice fastpasses for November 20...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter