FP+ all people not listed?

whatname

Mouseketeer
My fp+ window is in a few weeks and I was trying to look at the fp+ system. When I get in, I'm the only person listed. The others on the reservation aren't there. Will they be there when my window opens or is something wrong? Thanks!

Is there an option to add them? If your reservation is for 6 people, if you go in to MyDisneyExperience look in the drop down menu for 'Family and Friends'. There should be the option there to add the other 5 people. I would try doing it now so that you're set when your FP+ window opens.

glad you found the problem now. Hope this is helpful in correcting it.

Answers to FP FAQs like yours can be found in the green link in my signature. See the bold text in the first post, likely explains what you are seeing.

Your tickets don't open up until 60 or 30 days out. I tried the same thing today, because my window opens up in 4 days. Even though I have a package, it won't show me anything until the window opens.

It's the "package" that opens the 60-day booking window. The tickets remain inactive until check-in day. That's why packaged guests can't see anything in their MDE prior to their FP booking window.

Everyone in MDE will appear in the FP area when the 60-day window opens.

It's the "package" that opens the 60-day booking window. The tickets remain inactive until check-in day. That's why packaged guests can't see anything in their MDE prior to their FP booking window.

Everyone in MDE will appear in the FP area when the 60-day window opens.

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you!

Yes don't worry! If it is a package everyone will be listed at midnight. I had the same fears and all was ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter