Foxnews woman attacked for jumping line at WDW

I thought that too!:confused:

Whatever ride.....wrong done on both sides! Total lack of respect for anyone or anything. I am amazed at how low people will go over stuff.:confused: I don't get it.

Line jumpers have been a problem at the parks for as far back as I can remember and they probably always will until Disney cracks down......somehow.

Ahhhh, Mason, Ohio! I played Lacrosse in Centerville. Greetings!

Thats crazy that anybody would cut in line, the lady shouldnt have cut in line but that person took it a little too far. Some people are a little :crazy:.

LOL, I thought it was a Fox newswoman also. Just like 'real' headlines in the paper. Much todo about nothing. :laughing:

I think the lady who did the hitting was the worst offender however I really do think that the rude folks among us need to be taken to task for their behavior. As long as they get away with it they will keep on doing it and get more and more obnoxious.

I say we should all shake our fingers, no not THAT finger, in shame when someone does something beyond the pale.

There are far more of US than THEM and I am willing to bet that after having several groups (individuals are not likely to engender shame as the rude never think of themselves as rude and would just think an individual shame as ignorable) give them a sign they might reconsider their behavior.

No scarlet "A''s or such but a little bit of temporary justice is called for. :woohoo:

Slightly Goofy who tries not to offend

1st this:
I got excited too... darn. fox news is such a load of lies. "omg obama isn't white, he must have gone to extrimist/terrorist school!"
The worst I've ever wanted to do was to put a cigarette out on the tongue of the person smoking it... had that thought many times

Followed up by this gem:
ROTFLMAO!!! When I read the title of this thread, I thought that a Foxnews woman had jumped in line and was attacked!!!! I thought, Now that is Poetic Justice! So I was a little disappointed when it was just some ignorant stooge and not an ignorant fox newswoman stooge!
(If this post offends anyone - I apologize!)

And I respond:
Wow, nice comments responding to a thread about awful behavior. Hmmm...wonder where it all starts?

Hot days and long lines can make for "Line Rage" so be carefull out there in the freeways and byways of the Happiest Place on Earth.

As for the Foxnews comments: no offence taken but I am sure glad our country has alternative veiws to the left or else we would be like the recent South American country that outlawed all news angencies except the Governemnt's. Seems like the hate or angry people projection should be shifted from the right given all the hate and angry speach about right views being expressed.

Maybe the woman not only cut in line but also expressed her right wing views as she cut in line. :rotfl2:

Callas

Hot days and long lines can make for "Line Rage" so be carefull out there in the freeways and byways of the Happiest Place on Earth.

As for the Foxnews comments: no offence taken but I am sure glad our country has alternative veiws to the left or else we would be like the recent South American country that outlawed all news angencies except the Governemnt's. Seems like the hate or angry people projection should be shifted from the right given all the hate and angry speach about right views being expressed.

Maybe the woman not only cut in line but also expressed her right wing views as she cut in line. :rotfl2:

Callas

Great post. :cheer2:

Ahhhh, Mason, Ohio! I played Lacrosse in Centerville. Greetings!

Greetings back at ya'!
Oooh! Someone who realized my tag has nothing to do with the airport in California!! Actually Kings. Love the sport!! Centerville Jazz Band?? Had a DS who marched also.

I just think is interesting that the adults acted more like children. What do you think the poor children thought? Great examples.:sad2:

I say we should all shake our fingers, no not THAT finger

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Stop reading my mind!

shhhhhhh, don't give curious george any new "good ideas"

Wow - there have been times at WDW when I wanted to smack someone upside the head....... but, I would never, unless there was some kind of danger where I would need to protect myself or my family.

All I have to say is - after watching the video from WESH - I believe the woman who "attacked" the line cutter had just cause! I cannot believe all the BULL the line cutter is now claiming!!!! Can you believe all the ailments she SUDDENLY now has from this!! Did you see her LIST!!!!! PLEASE - I doubt the police would've let them go their merry ways if she was that injured! And I agree, she looks like the type who would now suddenly feel the need to sue someone......... I'm just suprised it isn't Disney......... but, lets give it a few days!!!

I can't get the video to play!! Your comments have peaked my curriousity, doggone it!

You know we all hate line cutters. It is just rude!

But to beat someone up over the Teacups?

Splash Mountain maybe, but not the Teacups. :rotfl2:

All I have to say is - after watching the video from WESH - I believe the woman who "attacked" the line cutter had just cause!

OK people......take a breath.....

This added perhaps 90 more seconds to the people's wait behind her. It's EXTREMELY rude to cut in line, and I would have been upset, but it's a ride....

She may be making every single injury up, but that is beside the point. You don't physically attack someone for making you wait longer for a ride.

What is wrong with these people? Both of them. Line jumpers should be dealt with, but nobody deserves to be beat up over the freaking tea cups in front of their children. Sheesh. People just scare the heck out of me. I wonder if the one who doled out the beating was drunk or on drugs or what. Sometimes when I see in the news how someone has "lost it" I wonder if they are the victim of some chemical imbalance, or if we have just lost all sense of community and common courtesy in this country. How could someone cutting in front of you on the teacups push you that far over the edge? I don't get it.

What is wrong with these people? Both of them. Line jumpers should be dealt with, but nobody deserves to be beat up over the freaking tea cups in front of their children. Sheesh. People just scare the heck out of me. I wonder if the one who doled out the beating was drunk or on drugs or what. Sometimes when I see in the news how someone has "lost it" I wonder if they are the victim of some chemical imbalance, or if we have just lost all sense of community and common courtesy in this country. How could someone cutting in front of you on the teacups push you that far over the edge? I don't get it.

Absolutely!! And then to laugh that somehow it would be OK if the person who was injured was someone with a differing political view than ours is the reason there IS so much violence and anger out there. I sometimes think the anonymous computer world has made people almost cruel towards others.

Now that disney is fining for smoking in rooms/on balconies per offense, they shoudl apply the same logic to other behavior and to enforce rules.
Say someting like:

$200 for cutting in line
$150 per flash picture taken in attraction/show
$100 for not moving to the end of the row in a show theatre
$250 for using cell phone during ride or show
$250 for swimming in a pool at a resort other than your own
$100 per drink refill in an unauthorized cup.

Personally I woudl also add:

$200 for screaming repeatedly into your cell phone/walkie talkie while standing closely packed in a line fo ran attraction.
$150 for not clearing the trash off of your table at a CS restaurant.
$200 for not flushing
$400 for every time you run into a guest with your ECV

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter