Four teams...two going to Super Bowl...who are you rooting for?

Since my team is out, I'm going for the Ravens if I had to choose. I was hoping for Falcons vs. Ravens, but half of that is already not a possibility. And considering the way my picks usually go, the other half probably will be as well. So I'm fully expecting 49ers vs. Patriots.

But next year its Packers all the way. GO PACK GO!!

Even though the Ravens beat my beloved Broncos, I am still rooting for them. I am one who can't stand the Patriots... and watching how Belichick and Brady were so aloof during the National Anthem, with their arms at their sides, just showed me that they are still so arrogant.

Go Ravens!!!!!

Really??
Because they maintain composure? Mentally focused on the game to be played.....And didnt get emotional like Ray Lewis?

Really??
Because they maintain composure? Mentally focused on the game to be played.....And didnt get emotional like Ray Lewis?

That's not how I saw it. It is refreshing to see players of any and all sports actually show respect for our National Anthem. Like they didn't know that the cameras were going to pan over to them??? As I said, they (Belichick and Brady) have always been very cocky and arrogant.. JMHO

Even though the Ravens beat my beloved Broncos, I am still rooting for them. I am one who can't stand the Patriots... and watching how Belichick and Brady were so aloof during the National Anthem, with their arms at their sides, just showed me that they are still so arrogant.

Go Ravens!!!!!

:thumbsup2

Really??

No, because they're arrogant

I dont know where you are but its about 19 deg here with the wind, he HAS to keep his hands warm. Hence the hands in the warmer.
Ive seen plenty of other qbs do the same thing.

New England Patriots here!

I have BBQ ribs cooking in the crockpot for our game time dinner. Joining the ribs will be corn on the cob, potato salad and chocolate cake for dessert.:)

DH made a crockpot of his mother's recipe for meat sauce, and I made angelhair pasta, AND we have "Patriots" decorated cupcakes for dessert.

Pats all the way!!!!!:cool1::rainbow::mickeyjum:yay:

I don't actually watch the games, but I'm wearing my Patriots shirt. Does that count?

GO PATS!!!

P-A-T-R-I-O-T-S! :banana::banana::banana:

My contribution for our playoff dinner is whoopie pies & apple pie! Doesn't get much more New England than that!

Rooting for Patriots all the way. Husband rooting for Ravens. (I'm originally from MA, so Patriots have 'always' been my team, he's from MD so of course they are his pick, though he's really a Green Bay fan!)

GO PATRIOTS!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:GO Patriots! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

shoes.jpg

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I don't hate them or Tom Brady, but as a New Jerseyan who loves the Yankees, those Yankee hating Red Sox fans have made me not want any team from MA to win. LOL

It's all in good fun for me, 99% of the time, people like the team they grow up near, so not sure why anyone acts like one is better than the other, it's all just geography.

We live 15 min. from Giants stadium, and my husband was on the Steelers in junior football during their 70s heyday, hence the reason we like those teams.
And I wasn't kidding about liking the purple uniforms. ;)
I liked Tom Brady best when he wore his Yankees cap, haha.

I'm a Jersey Girl living in MA who *LOVES* the Patriots AND the Yankees! Makes people nuts up here, but oh well. LOL

I never did like any football teams down there so I joined my DH in being a Patriots fan about 15 years ago; and the rabid Red Sox fans are really quite different when they're talking football. :scratchin LOL

GO PATRIOTS!!

I dont know where you are but its about 19 deg here with the wind, he HAS to keep his hands warm. Hence the hands in the warmer.
Ive seen plenty of other qbs do the same thing.

I am in NY and very aware what the temperatures are. Thanks for clarifying that poor, fragile Tom needed to keep his hands warm. I wonder what he did last year during the Super Bowl that he lost to the Giants in a closed stadium... hmmm. Off to look it up on you tube

Looks like last year he did show some respect but what's funny is that there is already a video up on you tube saying Tom Brady showed no respect tonight.. and he had a glove on one hand so why not have the other glove ready, this is not his first championship game..

Definitely not enough 49ers fans posting here, so I'll chime in.
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand by what I said last week it was Brady's turn to go down an the RAVENS took him down

Well, here's hoping the outcome is different than the last time the Harbaughs met. GO NINERS!!

CBS sports team just reported on how classless Belichick is. Once again he to talked to the press. The losing coach always come out and answer a few questions. Belichick is a sore loser. They also said that he makes it easy for sports fans to HATE the Patriots with his classless behavior.

CBS sports team just reported on how classless Belichick is. Once again he to talked to the press. The losing coach always come out and answer a few questions. Belichick is a sore loser. They also said that he makes it easy for sports fans to HATE the Patriots with his classless behavior.

And a cheater.

Ravens because they are closest to my home town. DD18 is thrilled. She got to go to a game w/her dad & he's a huge fan. She has a shirt and is excited to wear it around her campus. :cheer2:

Big deal. He probably would have skipped the interview if they had won.

Personally I think its funny how people make up things to hate the Patriots over.

Congrats Ravens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter