Four Seasons Magical Moments makeovers

taramesu

Mouseketeer
We recently stayed the last two days of our WDW trip at the Four Seasons Orlando. Instead of BBB, my daughters did the "Magical Moments" makeovers offered at the FS Salon/Spa, "Belle of the Ball" package at $135 each (included hairstyle, makeup, express mani, fairy (pixie) dust in hair, tiara, bracelet, and certificate). The pros to the FS Magical Moments: only 2 girls in the spa/salon, had choice of just about any hairstyle, including curls, but it was hot & humid so we opted for up-dos, high-quality makeup (only used blush & lip gloss), quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The cons: cost - hard to justify the added expense when you can get basically the same package at BBB for $60. My youngest (4 years old) definitely likes BBB better (she did it 6 months ago) and my oldest (8 years old) said she likes both. She definitely preferred the hairstyle at FS because it wasn't nearly as tight as the BBB bun.

When scheduling, I contacted the FS Spa and asked about 8am appointments. At first I was told they would do one at 8am and the other at 9am because they do not usually have two people working in the spa/salon as early as 8am; however, they called me back and said they were having another employee come in at 8am so both girls could get them done at the same time. Excellent! A few days before the appointments, I contacted the spa to ask if we could move our appointments to 9am and they were happy to accommodate (our park plans had changed and I thought sleeping in an extra hour would be nice). :)

I hope this helps others who may be curious as to the makeovers offered at FS.

Attachments

• makeovers.jpg
    makeovers.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 66
  • makeovers5.jpg
    makeovers5.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 62

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter