Four Seasons and the GF?

jecon

Mouseketeer
Been thinking about what impact the Four Seasons will have, if any, on the Grand Floridian rates and occupancy. I can't imagine they could possibly charge more than what is charged to stay at the GF or for any of the monorail resorts, but in some ways aren't they going to be competing for the same group of people? I supposed that's the way it is now with the Waldorf and Ritz but the Four Seasons seems more connected to Disney, imho. Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure that if the bean counters at Disney were at all concerned about the Four Seasons eating into their profits from the resort sector, they never would have given the project the green light.

Yeah - you are right. It's probably to get those vacationers that are opting for the Ritz and Waldorf more likely.

Four Seasons is in a class by itself and prices will probably start at $800+ a night. With under 500 rooms I can’t see it significantly siphoning people away from GF, Poly or CR.

Four Seasons is in a class by itself and prices will probably start at $800+ a night. With under 500 rooms I can’t see it significantly siphoning people away from GF, Poly or CR.

I think it will hurt the main building business. We typically stay there for one or two trips per year and also do some trips offsite (Waldorf etc.) Four Season is something we are looking forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter