• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Four Points Sheraton near the Port

sandiegosusie

DIS Veteran
Is this new hotel open yet? We are thinking of staying there in November before our cruise, but I would like to hear some reviews before I book...anyone?

This motel opened up on January 5th and it appears to be a busy place. they have their own indoor parking and the outside, to me, is beautiful.
and they have their own gift shop. The young lady that is the GM is called Meloney Rodriquez and she came up from Key West. They are close to everything such as the shopping, restaurants and the beach and the draw back is that they are right on A1A and if street noise bothers you, you can ask them about it if and when you call.
Hope that this will help.
Always
Shirley

Thanks for the link. It says they have shuttle service but that it is limited. Guess I will have to call to find out it they shuttle to the port.

We just stayed at the Ramada Inn and Suites in Titusville. It was $98 a night and has a sofa bed so we slept 6 comfortably. It was very clean. It is about 20 miles north of the port. You have to pay for parking but we zipped out of the parking lot as others were waiting for the shuttle. Just a suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter