Four parks in one day - Possible or Impossible?

clkelley said:
I know some folks that have done Bush Gardens, SeaWorld, IOA, US, Epcot, Studios, MK, and AK all in one day. Did one major attraction per park.

Carol

Unless you have annual passes at each place, that would cost a fortune!

A few years ago, DH and I went to Universal Studios in Hollywood in the morning, then drove back to Anaheim & did DL and DCA. So 3 parks in 1 day, in 2 different cities (about a 45-min. drive in between). It is exhausting, but why not go for it...what better way to wear yourself out! :eek:

Of course it can be done, I've done it once or twice. I did 3 this past sunday and could've done 4.In the AK gates at 9:15, rode Everest 3 times, once with Fastpass, out of the park by 10:45 took the car to MGM to do the ESPN the weekend event.Walked into MGM at 11:05 or so, stayed until 4:15, enough time to do most of the things for the ESPN thingy.In the car again and headed over to EPCOT, rode Test Track singles line, 40 minute wait for Soarin and 5 minute wait for Mission Space, it was just past 7 could've headed over to Magic Kingdom (9pm close) catch a ride or 2 on Space mountain and checked out Wishes, instead we stayed at EPCOT (also 9pm close)did World Showcase El RIO DEL TIEMPO, MARGARITAS etc.. and Illuminations! COOL DAY, GREAT WEATHER!! One thing weird about this day was 0 trips with Disney transportation, VERY UNUSUAL, VERY UNUSUAL?

Pixiedust34 said:

I have Busch Gardens/Sea World Annual passes, Universal/IOA annual passes and a Disney Seasonal pass, to do all the parks in one day is believeable but seems a wee bit crazy.It's expensive but I wouldn't call it a fortune to have all these passes.I pay $12 a month for all 8 Busch Garden/Sea World parks and waterparks with awsome discounts, free parking and even free entrance to Howl-O-Scream the first 2 nights.

IOA/UNIVERSAL annual pass is $99 plus tax by renewing it.Regular price is like double, again with discounts and free parking and Horror nights for like $25 instead of $60.

Disney seasonal pass doesn't include parking or amazing discounts and has black out dates when it's ridiculously busy but I manage to scrounge up $220 for it which is a decent deal when you consider what they charge for the Magic your Way ticket with park hopping being extra $40.

If I didn't use the tickets it wouldn't make sense but I'm at the parks like once every 2 weeks and for all the events throughout the year like the Food and Wine Festival and the Halloween events so for me it makes sense to spend like $470 on these passes yearly.Expensive but not a fortune.

hi yes it is possible. we did it last week. started off at m.k. rode buzz light year and splash mountain. then moved on to epcot, rode soarin, husband did mission to mars,i walked to mexico ride and we met up at norway. went through international gateway and walked to mgm having lunch at beaches and cream on the way. rode tower of terror and star tours and then took the bus to ak where we did bugs life and expedition everest. all accomplished between 9am and 5pm! :sunny:

Pixiedust34 said:

They did have APs at each place. They were mostly locals.

we've done all 4 parks in one day...but we have a car on property and we also aren't going with the intent of doing rides, etc....we were actually on a pin scavenger hunt!

it could be done. I'm too old. Whew! Okay, I guess if there was extra magic evening hours that day you could pull it off. You could arrive at the first park at opening time and stay a few hours. Go to the second park where you're having lunch and stay a few hours. Okay, it's around 3:00 now. Go to the third park and stay a few hours, then go to CA Grille and then to EE night.

I'd pass out. But if you can do it - more power to you. I hope you have a great time.

PamNC

susan1 said:
hi yes it is possible. we did it last week. started off at m.k. rode buzz light year and splash mountain. then moved on to epcot, rode soarin, husband did mission to mars,i walked to mexico ride and we met up at norway. went through international gateway and walked to mgm having lunch at beaches and cream on the way. rode tower of terror and star tours and then took the bus to ak where we did bugs life and expedition everest. all accomplished between 9am and 5pm! :sunny:

Impressive. Now I'm really excited to try it!

We can never pick a park for the last day - we love our favorites at all of them - so we decided that the last day would be for visiting all four parks. That's what we do now on every trip. In one day we ride: Space Mtn, Splash Mtn, BTMRR, M:S, Test Track, RnRC, ToT, and Dinosaur. This year we'll add EE and Soarin' to the list, no doubt. We love it! :goodvibes

Tim, who knows this is crazy by some people's standards, but we love it! :banana:

you should definately try !

as for if its possible...yes = ). i've done the four wdw parks and also hit blizzard beach for a couple hours on a last day crazy we wont be back for two years type of day! much fun. you only live once.

4 parks is possible, we just did it on Monday 3/20.
MGM at 9am for Rock n Roller Coaster 2x and TOT, Lights, Motor Action.
Then Animal Kingdom just for Dinosaur, Bug's Life & Everest, next Epcot for Test Track 2x, Spaceship Earth, Soarin, and Mission Space.

Finally at MK we watched Wishes while strolling from Haunted Mansion to Splash Mountain and finally did Space Mountain and watched the parade passing by.

This was fast pace was driven by $ since we had one day left on old hoppers and made the most of them.

We gave away 3 sets of fastpasses in our fast pace hopping, and also got one set on our way into Epcot.

quietjohn2k said:
4 parks is possible, we just did it on Monday 3/20.
MGM at 9am for Rock n Roller Coaster 2x and TOT, Lights, Motor Action.
Then Animal Kingdom just for Dinosaur, Bug's Life & Everest, next Epcot for Test Track 2x, Spaceship Earth, Soarin, and Mission Space.

Finally at MK we watched Wishes while strolling from Haunted Mansion to Splash Mountain and finally did Space Mountain and watched the parade passing by.

This was fast pace was driven by $ since we had one day left on old hoppers and made the most of them.

We gave away 3 sets of fastpasses in our fast pace hopping, and also got one set on our way into Epcot.

Great, thanks!

You can definately do 4 parks in one day and even successfully attempt to ride your favorites at each park, but you just spend so much time in transit that it seems really tiring to me. But you can definately do it and even have some success! Give it a try and tell me about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter