Four days!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by TinkGirl, Jun 12, 2006.

1. TinkGirl

TinkGirl DIS Veteran

We're leaving in four days! :yay: I should be packing, doing laundry or housework, but here I am on the computer. After 7 months of anticipation I feel a little frozen, like I can't believe it's actually here and it's time to start packing. Anyone else ever feel like that?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Grumpy's Wife

Grumpy's Wife Dollar Tree gal here

Wow 4 days, I wish it were me. I'll dance with you. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

4. DisneyZigs

DisneyZigs Mouseketeer

I know exactly what you mean!! We are leaving in 5 days...been planning for 6 months...."obsessing" really...and yet feel like I don't know where to start with the more last minute stuff.

For so long I held off on doing things/buying things because it was too early. Now that it is time to get stuff and pack stuff....I'm not sure where to start!

Hey, I'll look for ya in The World! We'll be at the Poly for our first time. :cool1:

:cheer2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :smooth:

5. TerBear4

TerBear4 Mouseketeer

Yes, I do know that feeling!!! We are leaving in TWO DAYS!!!!! I'll be on an airplane 48 hours from now. It doesn't seem possible. The suitcases are open and on our bed!! I just pulled them out yesterday and I know I'm going to forget something. :confused3

Will look for you when we are wondering around WDW :wave2:

6. sunnishine

sunnishine Earning My Ears

here too! 5 days! woo hoo!

7. BelleChick

BelleChick DIS Veteran

I am right there with you...We are leaving Saturday!!! I have already started to pack! :cheer2: :love: :cheer2:

8. Sharon Esch

Sharon Esch Goofy's Gal - but don't tell my hubby!!!!

See at WDW on Saturday! Everyone have a wonderful trip!

:cool1:

9. cowtownmom

cowtownmom Mouseketeer

I'm with you! Just 2 days plus a few hours until we leave! We are driving so will get there on Saturday. I can't believe it is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

10. STEAMBOAT209

STEAMBOAT209 DIS Veteran

Know exactly what you mean, I've got a list of things to do around the house before we leave, and here I sit on the computer too. :rotfl2: Have a good trip, enjoy the WORLD....... :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: