Four days!

TinkGirl

DIS Veteran
We're leaving in four days! :yay: I should be packing, doing laundry or housework, but here I am on the computer. After 7 months of anticipation I feel a little frozen, like I can't believe it's actually here and it's time to start packing. Anyone else ever feel like that?

I know exactly what you mean!! We are leaving in 5 days...been planning for 6 months...."obsessing" really...and yet feel like I don't know where to start with the more last minute stuff.

For so long I held off on doing things/buying things because it was too early. Now that it is time to get stuff and pack stuff....I'm not sure where to start!

Hey, I'll look for ya in The World! We'll be at the Poly for our first time. :cool1:

:cheer2: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :smooth:

TinkGirl said:
We're leaving in four days! :yay: I should be packing, doing laundry or housework, but here I am on the computer. After 7 months of anticipation I feel a little frozen, like I can't believe it's actually here and it's time to start packing. Anyone else ever feel like that?

Yes, I do know that feeling!!! We are leaving in TWO DAYS!!!!! I'll be on an airplane 48 hours from now. It doesn't seem possible. The suitcases are open and on our bed!! I just pulled them out yesterday and I know I'm going to forget something. :confused3

Will look for you when we are wondering around WDW :wave2:

I am right there with you...We are leaving Saturday!!! I have already started to pack! :cheer2: :love: :cheer2:

I'm with you! Just 2 days plus a few hours until we leave! We are driving so will get there on Saturday. I can't believe it is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Know exactly what you mean, I've got a list of things to do around the house before we leave, and here I sit on the computer too. :rotfl2: Have a good trip, enjoy the WORLD....... :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter