Found Traffic on 192 and I-4 Unbearable

pauld2

Earning My Ears
As I was replying to another post, it struck me that the traffic on 192 and I-4 was particularly unbearable during the middle of March. Looking to spend next March break back on site. I am from Toronto, by the way, so am used to traffic in general. By the way, to avoid the I-4 and I-95 chaoes on the drive back to Toronto at the end of March Break I took the secondary roads all the way from Kissimmee to Jacksonville. Nice quiet drive instead of being stopped dead in Orlando, Daytona Beach, and Jacksonville like I was last year.

Don't know about the 192, but the I-4 going through Orlando on our return in February was appalling. We had planned a leisurely afternoon's drive up the cost, and ended up not hitting the A1A until nigh on sunset. To be fair, it was the rush hour before Daytona weekend, though.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Welcome to Florida! That's the way it is... not matter what time of year you are here. Staying on-site is definitely your best bet, and use the bus system... it definitely serves its purpose!!!! Never drive on I-4 between 6AM & 10AM or 3PM to 7 PM!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter