• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Found the Mickey soft pretzels!

mariaw888

Earning My Ears
Just got back from a quick 4 day trip and we had two treats that we were determined to try while at the Magic Kingdom. A dole whip, super yum!, and the Mickey head soft pretzel. I had read that these pretzels were only located in one location in all of Disney World. We found them at a pretzel, churro cart in Frontierland, right as the walkway by Tom Sawyer Island begins, as you are walking toward Splash Mountain.
mickey%252520prezel.jpg

All the trips we've made to WDW and never knew there were Mickey head soft pretzels. That particular cart is our spot of choice to watch the evening parade and we have never purchased food from there. WE WILL NOW!!

I think they're relatively new, at least since I've been here. They are also delicious!

THANKS!! I saw someone else post about them, but have never seen them myself. We were going to try and hunt them down in March....

:eek: THEY MAKE THOSE?

I know something I have to try on my next trip now for sure!:) Thanks for posting about it! :goodvibes

They look yummy! I'll have to take one for the team and try these while my daughter has her churro from the cart nearby.

Did they also have the cream cheese stuffed pretzels?:earsboy:

Are they just regular soft pretzels(mustard, plain, etc.), or can you put stuff like cinnamon sugar on them?popcorn:: I prefer the sweet ones...

They were at the same cart as the churros. I didn't see cinnamon and they didn't have the stuffed pretzels there but these mickey heads sure were yummy!

They were at the same cart as the churros. I didn't see cinnamon and they didn't have the stuffed pretzels there but these mickey heads sure were yummy!

Oh goody!!! That will save time because my DD HAS to have her churro:thumbsup2

Thank you for posting this! I now know what my snack of choice will be at the Magic Kingdom next month.

I was there in Oct and ordered a churro from that exact snack stand by Liberty Square and did not see them. Then again I wasn't really looking for them.

If they are selling these in Epcot I will be really torn. They also sell good funnel cake around there.

I was there in Oct and ordered a churro from that exact snack stand by Liberty Square and did not see them. Then again I wasn't really looking for them.

If they are selling these in Epcot I will be really torn. They also sell good funnel cake around there.
Yeah, but the good thing is we don't have to choose only one. Surely we're doing enough walking to have both...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter