• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Found the DRESS!!!!

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
Here is a picture of the dress. I am really really excited!!! Here it is, it looks so much better in person than in this picture.
bridal_gowns_detail.jsp

Thanks uys! I am really excited about it. I just felt like such a princess. Trying to decide if I really need the matching bag!

That's a GORGEOUS dress, JonetteA! I say get the bag if it will complete your Princess look! :goodvibes

That dress is beautiful! I saw this dress as I was looking and really liked it. Congratulations!

Jonette, what a beautiful gown! It’s so much fun to find “the one.” :)

Congratulations Jonette! I just found mine at David's a couple weeks ago & am totally in love with it. You just know when it's right :) I'm sure you're going to be beautiful!

-Heidi

Wow, that dress is amazing!!!! You must be so happy that you found "The Dress" :)

It's really gorgeous! I'm very happy for you! :goodvibes

You're so organized. With nine months to go! I'm impressed! :teeth:

Jonette, that dress is absolutely gorgeous. You are going to make a beautiful Disney Bride. Very Classy!

YEAH!! Finding the perfect dress is a great feeling!! Getting to wear it on your wedding day is an even better feeling. Congrats!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter