Found other Q&C vouchers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered 6 for upcoming trip (July). We used 6 in April. The best was at PM, DH and I would split the meal, it was huge! Prime rib, baked potato, roasted veggies, soda, creme brulee. $28.00 w a Q&C we paid $11.50 for!!!! How's that for cool! :cool1: So thank-you to calypso. :wave2:

Keokagal said:
. The best was at PM, DH and I would split the meal, it was huge! Prime rib, baked potato, roasted veggies, soda, creme brulee. $28.00 w a Q&C we paid $11.50 for!!!!

What is PM?

Thanks Calypso!

If this company is still around next year it would still be worth it for me to order a few vouchers.

I agree they are not worth it for an average counter service meal, but we do love to go to Pepper Market and Beaches and Cream anyway! My kids love those two places. They are now a "must do" on our trips!

Thanks for all the info!

Thanks Calypso!! I was having a brain fart and couldn't figure that one out!! What's funny is that we've used the vouchers in the past at Pepper Market and they do offer a pretty good deal when using the vouchers there.....

The brain fart is probably becuase we are leaving in 5 DAYS!!! And, I've got a million of things to do before the trip (none of which is watching the Dis boards, of course!).

Thanks again!!

Can you please pm me the code needed to get into the site and the web address. When do the Q & C expire and do they also have the lunch vouchers? Thanks ! :)

Has anyone successfully received vouchers from this company? I wrote an email to the company and they stated they will get new vouchers with later expiration toward the end of the year. :wave2:

I finally received a response to my request for more information for my company:

"Our records indicated you filled the application to enlist your company for the Corporate Discount Program for Walt Disney World® on wdwspecials.com.
Unfortunately at this time corporate membership is limited to companies with a minimum of 250 employees or larger.
Thank you very much.
Brett
Online Customer Service
Wdwspecials.com"

Guess we are not going to be allowed into their group! :( I PMed you, Calypso, for the info if you don't mind-thanks!

:earseek: Oh well... I guess we can hope that Hotwire offers them again, those were a great deal. Not only the Q & C but the breakfast ones were a steal!

Ordered mine late Sunday night, and they arrived today.

Princess Mommy, HWSC no longer exists - they switched their customers over to another company.

Hi Everybody,
I'm going out of town until Wednesday so anyone else that wants the code, just post here and maybe someone that already received it from me can help you out.

TTFN!

If anyone has a little extra time...I would love to get the code as well. I tried to register my DH's company and got the you have to employ over 250 people! I guess that pretty much leaves the little man out!!!

angel's mom,
We used the Q&C from Hotwire a year ago in Feb. and got a few more when we did the BWV tour. Had 6 left over that expired this May so I gave them to a friend...
well, my kids LOVED the "deal" we had a Beaches 'n Cream and we're staying (on rented points) at BWV so having access to the Q&C vouchers would be "just what we need" to stay "in budget".
If you could e-mail me the info I'd be eternally greatful, it's cmjaffe@cox.net
TIA
Carolyn

I'd also like to receive the code --- if someone who already received it would pm it to, I'd be extremely greatful!! Thanks so much :earboy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter