found money.com

crz4mm2

<font color=teal>Most of the time I just sit and s
Anyone ever done this? My sister sent me the link. Seems my name is listed several times. I really don't think I am missing money. LOL. but would be nice. They 'guarantee' you will get money or your entry fee back....

Anyone ever done it?

I'm always wary of paying for something. OTOH, I came accross one of those sites, typed Mom's name in, and she was owed $50 in dividends from some stock she used to own (the company went belly-up, so she thought it was lost).

I'm always wary of paying for something. OTOH, I came accross one of those sites, typed Mom's name in, and she was owed $50 in dividends from some stock she used to own (the company went belly-up, so she thought it was lost).

So were you able to get the $ then? I am wary of paying for something too, that's why I haven't done it.

Check with your local state too. I know Illinois has cashdash.net and they list all these things on there. My parents got like $800 back last year, I had searched for everybody I could think of. And it was weird cuz the address they had listed/associated with my parents was from 1973!! They just had to prove it was them, and luckily, my dad's fire dept. where he retired from in 2004 had his personal info which showed that as his residence in 1973. So they got about $800.

You can go to the commerce department on your state website and find the same information for free and get any money owed to you for free. There are also other free sites to find missing money and then just go to the state website that has your money. I wouldn't pay anyone to get this for me.

I found some stocks for my dad a few years back from our state website. It was a nice chunk of change for him--I didn't get a finders fee though :confused3 :lmao: .

You can go to the commerce department on your state website and find the same information for free and get any money owed to you for free. There are also other free sites to find missing money and then just go to the state website that has your money. I wouldn't pay anyone to get this for me.

I found some stocks for my dad a few years back from our state website. It was a nice chunk of change for him--I didn't get a finders fee though :confused3 :lmao: .

OK, so now I'm not sure....

I've always checked our state's one and have never found my name on there. But I just checked that foundmoney.com one and my name is on there twice!! :confused3 But you have to pay to find out what it is, correct?? And what if it is in fact, not me!?!? I know there's another person with my same first and last name. It's not totally common, but there's several people with my last name in various areas of the US.

OK, so now I'm not sure....

I've always checked our state's one and have never found my name on there. But I just checked that foundmoney.com one and my name is on there twice!! :confused3 But you have to pay to find out what it is, correct?? And what if it is in fact, not me!?!? I know there's another person with my same first and last name. It's not totally common, but there's several people with my last name in various areas of the US.

Go to the missing money website someone else posted and check your name there. It lists the name, state money is held in, last known address, who has the money and if it is more or less then $100. You can then go to the state website that HAS the money and check there if it is your money.

Thanks OP! My grandmother died about 13 years ago and I was able to find her name under there. She always had lots of accounts and small investments so I wasn't surprised to find her name. When she died she left behind a 10 year old son (my uncle) who's father had also passed away. I am hoping my uncle can get something back, he deserves it.

My niece called to let me know that my mother's name was listed in the annual state list.

Turns out it was only for about $70 total (2 different items) and since she died recently, I've got about 4 pages to fill out if I want to collect it. Not worth the effort, IMO. ;)

Oh Boy! Just went on missing money and found my DH name.It says an insurance premium refund over 100.00! Wow!!! I have found other people's names before but never even heard a nice thank you from them. Can't wait to find out more.:cheer2:

Go to the missing money website someone else posted and check your name there. It lists the name, state money is held in, last known address, who has the money and if it is more or less then $100. You can then go to the state website that HAS the money and check there if it is your money.

Yeah, I already checked my state's site, and I'm not listed there. But that found money one says it's a government thing. I guess that missing money one - IL doesn't participate in it yet. :confused3 Hmmm... what to do????

Went to work today and was telling about finding money for DH and our coach looked and found his name also. I just love finding money!

I wouldn't give personal info like would be required to anyone other than the state. These websites are likely acting a go-between. Why give them some of your money when you can get it for no fee from the state?

I just found my name with an old address. It gave me some papers to fill out and get notorized, but it never said what my unclaimed property is. I hate to jump through all the hoops to get a $10 windfall.:laughing: We'll see.

I've been checking these sites for a few years. I check the names of people I know. I've found money twice for other people. Nothing for us. However, I'm really good at not losing my money in the first place. ;)

And I think I just found a 3rd one. My neighbor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter