Found Lost Ticket at Epcot

AUDramaQueen

DIS Veteran
I completely forgot about this until last night, but when we were at Epcot October 3, I found a FL resident ticket on the ground. My husband told me to leave it so if they retraced their steps they would find it, but they could have been long gone plus it was starting to rain. Anyway, I turned it to into the PhotoPass guy who said he would take it to lost and found. Of course, I can't remember the name, but I do remember it seemed Spanish in orgin. It was also good until February 2006, I think. Not sure how many days it had on it though. So if you lost a ticket last week then call Epcot's Lost and Found. Of course, since it's been almost a week, you may have alrady done that. Sorry! Anyway, just thought I would post here on the off chance it belonged to a DISer!

Gee that's terrible to lose. I always freak out that I'm gonna lose my AP in the parks somehow. Are they or the Fla Resident passes replaceable?

I think it is so awesome that you were so honest. Good for you! I hope whoever lost it gets it back. :flower:

yea if you lose your AP they have the info and can just issue you a new card with a different # and cancel the old (lost) one

That was very nice of you! So nice to see there are still some honest people in the world.

Reminds me of when we were in the Mexico pavilion. My husband saw a ticket laying on the floor with a name badge on it. For some reason, we thought it belonged to a couple that was nearby. My husband went over and said "are you John Doe from Anytown, USA?" The guy was dumbfounded but husband just smiled and gave him the ticket back. And it wasn't an annual pass that the guy could have gotten replaced.

Might be a good idea to put some sort of paper in with your passes that identifies you and your resort. Not any other personal information but enough to get your pass back.

The one fortunate thing is that because of the finger scans, no one else would be able to use it.

On our last trip we found a couple of tickets on the ground. They were in the middle of the walkway. We gave them to the nearest CM. I just hope they were almost used up since unless the people that dropped them kept a record of the ticket numbers there is probably no way to determine who they belonged to.

Might not be a bad idea to write your cell phone number on your ticket.

I've lost my AP twice. You just go to Guest Services with a photo I.D. and get a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter