Found cooling neck wraps in Disney fabrics!

If you sew at all, they take just a short time to make. I bought a bag of crystals at Michaels Craft store for about 5.00. You use about 1 tsp for each cool wrap, so I've made 7 and have plenty of crystals left for many more. I found Disney fabric at WalMart! They really do cool you off! :thumbsup2

Glad to hear the site's back up.

kmjmom- yeah, I 'can' sew I just have a bad habit of not finishing my projects. :blush:

kmjmom- The crystals you purchased at Michaels- were they in the floral department, you soak and it looks like cracked ice? I may try to make them.
Does anyone have sewing directions?

Linda

mickey'soldfriend-not sure what they have at Michael's but I do know you don't want the large crystals...I have seen those at weddings and they are too big. I think you want small or medium size.? You don't want it to squish out the sides. Maybe check the creativecommunity board and see if anyone there has made any. :confused3

I ordered a bunch yesterday and the site was working from the link here. I haven't heard back yet on the total amount which I plan to pay via Paypal. I loved the wraps, thought they were very reasonably priced, and well worth my $ not to have to sew!---Kathy

These are great, I leave in 3 weeks and hope I can get them by then.

We had some a few years back that I wasn't fond of. I had bought them off ebay, and seemed a bit heavy on the neck. Since we are going in sweltering Sept, I am willing to try anything to deal with the heat! DD3 is a huge Buzz fan, so I was thrilled to see that as a choice. She may even be willing to wear it for that reason!

Hi, guys! You're all so sweet! Thanks for your interest! I've had fun doing these... and a little fairy told me someone was spreading my link... Ya'll have kept me very busy at my sewing machine! :rotfl:

Sorry about the site being down for awhile. My DH has informed me that his provider has switched him to a different server and there shouldn't be any more problems! :thumbsup2

Well, I'm off to visit my sewing machine while my DD is napping! I'm doing my best to get these out to everyone ASAP! (Just bear in mind that once school starts again it's back to the classroom for me and my "summer job" gets the boot! Hehehehe :teeth: ) So I ought to be making these for the next month or so.

BTW, I'll be adding to my webpage that I'll be out of town 8/24-9/2...

I hope you all love them and find them useful during your trips! :goodvibes

(For the poster who asked about making them... They are quite simple, really. I make mine "finished" by sewing them raw sides out then turning them into a "tube". Sew a smaller neck roll part into the tube, press them, fill them with the polymers, then close the neck tube, and then finish the opening. Make sure you use medium size premium grade crystals, though! The amount needed varies depending on the crystals, too. I just did several "ptototypes" to find the right amount.)

:hyper: Just ordered mine from Alli, I'm so excited about having Disney wraps and not the old camouflage pattern from Wal-Mart. Got the Cars pattern, Tinkerbell :tink: , and of course, Mickey & Minnie!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Hi Ali, I can't wait to get mine. I have not received an email yet so that I can pay you for my order. I got a tink one, a pooh bear one, and a tigger one.

I ordered Cars for DS5, Tink for dd10, pooh for moi, and mickey for DH. Now I have to see if my family will wear them!!

Pooh_Friend#1 said:
Hi Ali, I can't wait to get mine. I have not received an email yet so that I can pay you for my order. I got a tink one, a pooh bear one, and a tigger one.

Did I get back to you yet? I'm worried I might have missed an order in my inbox? I thought I was getting back to people every few hours or so.... Let me know, okay? I'll get them out ASAP! :cool1:

MyZoeJane said:
Did I get back to you yet? I'm worried I might have missed an order in my inbox? I thought I was getting back to people every few hours or so.... Let me know, okay? I'll get them out ASAP! :cool1:
No, I still do not have an email. I was so worried that I missed your email, but I went back through my emails, deleted mail, and spam box and I still can't find it!!!!

These are really neat. Once I get back to work I'll have to order some for me and my family for our upcoming trip! :thumbsup2

I just got more today,
purple tinkerbell (which will match my purple tinkerbell hat from Disney store :tink: ),
blue hawaiian one(mine ended up with hula minnies and daisys ::MinnieMo )
and the cars one (Dh can have that one I guess I have to give him something :teeth: )

Now I am ready for vacation!

I've tried several times, but I'm unable to get the link to work. I've tried typing the address in, but still no luck. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter