Found a new perfume!

Aetheline

Earning My Ears
I have such a hard time finding a perfume that I like, doesn't change into something else entirely and sticks around. Previously the only ones I could wear are Sand and Sable, Tea Rose or the now discontinued BBW Butterfly Flower.

Yesterday I tried a few samples in the specialty shops in a historic neighborhood and found one that fits all three!

It's different but I love it! It's made for men and women and my son can wear it too, though it does change to a more masculine scent on him. It's made in Ireland, called Inis.

inis-cologne-spray-lg.jpg

Anyone else wear this? Or the other versions, I know they also have a Moonlight version and Arose?

Guess no one else uses this stuff, huh? Looking around, it seems QVC sells this too. They had a pretty little silver scallop shell compact with the wax type of this scent, so I picked up one for my purse.

The outer box also mentioned they donated some of the proceeds toward dolphin and whale conservation, which I thought was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter