Found a hidden Mickey on our dog

disneydreamin-gang

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share our excitement. Today my DD 11 found a hidden Mickey on our dogs neck under her chin. She is a Boston Terrier and is black and white. The skin under her neck is white with a few black spots. Those black spots form a Mickey. We could not believe it. The dogs name is Pixie because she was so small when we got her she reminded us of Tinkerbell.
Would send a picture but don't know how.
If someone could tell me how to post a picture I put it up.

you need to belong to a photo hosting site like "Photobucket" (THere are tons out there) and upload your pictures there, then select ont he img link to insert into your message.

From a Mac: got o i-photo, select the pix you want to upload and hit "export"

Save it as a jpg, making sure to NAME your pix ending in .jpg (Save as: picturename.jpg) I save mine to my desktop so I can find them easier.

GOt o photobucket and "upload pix" select file, click on the jpg and then "open"

VOILA! its now on photobcket!

make sure you preview your post and edit if necessary to get the right link in there. Best of luck to you both!

Oh my goodness, that's so cute!!!!! How exciting to find that on your pet! Thanks for posting that!

Very cool! :)

BTW, to post the picture in your text, all you need to do is copy the "Image Code" text that shows up below your pic in Photobucket. Then paste that text into your message. (I usually scale my images to be a bit smaller than the one you posted)... But it works like this:

100_1690.jpg

That is Awesome:cool1: Just goes to show where Hidden Mickeys can be found:woohoo:

So Awesome!!! You know you are a true DIS'er when you can find a hidden mickey on a dog!!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter