1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Found a Deal on Disney Gift Cards!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by GoofItUp, Nov 27, 2012.

1. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

?? I bought a $250 card and two $25 cards at the same time and got the $50 off. As long as it adds up to $300 they give the $50 off.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I could have saved another $45. Oh, well. Still a great deal.

4. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

I like Uncle Remus did those purchases in separate transactions. But yes, you are right, as long as the combination adds up to $300, you get $50 off.

5. Uncle Remus

Uncle Remus Raconteur / can't name 'em Jeb

I understand, but the HEB in Waco required me to buy each card individually as the coupon limited me to one card per purchase for a total of 11 purchases. And after 4 purchases of $300. cards, my CC was locked up by VISA so the HEB clerk had me call them to verify I was making those purchases so I could keep buying them, lol. Despite having to drive for quite some ways and having to call VISA in the middle of my purchases, I'm still happy with what I saved. In fact, y'all here on the Budget Board have made me a big fan, I'm gonna read here more often! :goodvibes

6. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

I am a Baylor graduate. Sic 'em.

And always check H-E-B in the 6 months preceding a Disney vacation. Your odds are pretty good that something like this deal will pop up.

7. phewms

phewms Mouseketeer

I live in Beaumont. The transaction worked well for me! However, I was told I couldn't purchase the gift cards at the register. I had to go to Customer Service. Saved $50 but we have gift cards from opening up Disney credit cards. Thanks OP for posting the deal!

8. Uncle Remus

Uncle Remus Raconteur / can't name 'em Jeb

Well, you certainly know how to make the most of a buck with that CyberMonday deal on top of this one! :thumbsup2

And you can bet your bottom dollar, I'll be checking HEB 6 months before every Disney trip! ;)

9. wendow

wendow DIS Veteran

:wave2: Me too!

10. wendow

wendow DIS Veteran

I know there are multiple HEB's there and I'm not sure which one she goes to but I think she said they rang her up at CS too. I sent her back today to see if she could get more with the FB coupon added in :yay: And I sent her for Disney this time. I've got enough Amazon now!

11. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

Ah, ok. I just gave the cashier my three gift cards and told him how much I wanted then gave him the coupon. Still, a great deal. :thumbsup2

12. cricketgirl

cricketgirl I've waited my whole life for this!

I just got $3300 in gift cards for $2750. Bought some Disney and Southwest. My tip, souveniers and meals are paid for. Well most of my flight anyway. Didn't want to get to much on a southwest card just in case. Will pay the difference out of pocket. Sale ends today. Waiting to hear back from Niece and Nephews on what gift cards they want for Christmas may go back for a few more deals tonight. So I save $550 towards my trip. I am excited. On top of the room discount I am using. Woo Hoo:cool1:

13. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

I just grabbed ten $10 Chick Fil A cards and paid $80 total for them using the two coupon method from page 4 of this thread. Nice stocking stuffers.

14. DisneyCowgirl

DisneyCowgirl DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting this! Just ran to HEB and got all the cards I need for our trip next week!

15. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

At the buzzer. Nicely done.

16. Trinity524

Trinity524 DIS Veteran

Hoping they have this deal again.... :)