• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FotLK - couple questions

cigar95

DIS weakest link
First, if we're going at a slower time - first week of February in our case - does the first show, at 10 am, tend to be among the less crowded? Over the years, we normally arrive about 10-15 minutes before showtime, but I don't remember ever going to the first show of the day.

I'd think many of the guests would start their day with the Safari and ExE, so 10 am might be less crowded while most guests are in lines elsewhere. On the other hand, the stroller brigade isn't going to be riding the coaster or CtX, so they might want to be anxious to see the show as early as possible.

Second - it's been since 1998 that I've sat anywhere but the Elephant section. With the new arena, where are the elephants relative to the entrance?

Thanks for any info here.

The FotLK theater is pretty big. I wouldn't think that any show in early February would be full up. Hitting a 10 am show is probably a good strategy but don't worry if you miss it.

The Elephant section is the section opposite from the doors. Just as a warning, that is where they seat the FP+ people so unless you get a FP+ for FOLK it may be full already when you enter the theater.

Just wanted to say we've been here since last week (a "slower" time) and we showed up very close to the 1pm show and we got in and there was still room when the show started. I imagine you'll be just fine during an equally slow time and during an earlier show :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter