• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FOTL and room key info needed

Kell

Earning My Ears
When staying on the property in order to use the fotl access do all family members need a room key. Or is one room key all that is needed?

This has been a subject of conversation on these boards so I called Universal and asked what is the rule. I was told one card key per room and you can request more if you need them at check in and the kids do not need them to enjoy Universal Express. I remember getting two when I checked into the HRH.

In my personal experience one flash of a valid card has gotten in up to five people many times over.

We stayed at PBH June 15-17th. My DH, DD(16yrs old) and myself all had room keys. We only showed one key when using the front of the line express. Attendants noted one key lets up to 4 guests on the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter