Fort Wilderness question

mom2poohfan

Earning My Ears
Hi, My mother has reservations at Fort Wilderness in November. She would really like to stay at the campground, but is a little nervous about being able to handle backing the camper into the spot. It is about a 24 ft. Does anyone know if there are people at Fort Wilderness who are available to help with this type of problem.

My brother is normally with her, so he takes care of the camper, but he will not be going this trip.

Her only other option is to stay off site, and she hates to do this.

Thanks so much for your replies. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I am sure there wil be CM's that will do it. Just ask at check in.

If I remember campers from my camping days...I'm sure some kind-hearted male soul will assist. Camping seems to bring out the community spirit in people anyway and add that to DW and I'm sure she'll be okay.

Perhaps you could try the camping board. There are some real regulars that may assist. Perhaps someone will be there at the same time and can help!

I'd offer....but I can't even parallel park my Alero!!!

When I was a kid we camped every summer at Ft. Wilderness. I recall a few times where the site was a little crooked and my Dad had some trouble. Men would appear out of nowhere -- "Sidewalk supervisors." I am sure a CM would help but doubt you will need it... the nearby campers will surely assist. Folks at FW are so nice... If you are still concerned, post this on the camping board and they'll reassure you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter