Fort Wilderness Cast Member Belt Buckle

WOW! That's awesome! final bid of $113 is a little out of my ballpark though!

ShantaClausSm.png

Yeah it was me that won...got a little carried away there at the end, but I've wanted one of those buckles since I first saw it as part of the costume.

I've been pretty disappointed since the Fort merchandise has gone bye bye and once I saw this on evilbay I had to have. The wife did give me a limit and I just made it. I got the buckle in the other day and its in great shape and super cool. Maybe the Fort will start selling them one day!

Yeah it was me that won...got a little carried away there at the end, but I've wanted one of those buckles since I first saw it as part of the costume.

I've been pretty disappointed since the Fort merchandise has gone bye bye and once I saw this on evilbay I had to have. The wife did give me a limit and I just made it. I got the buckle in the other day and its in great shape and super cool. Maybe the Fort will start selling them one day!

Congrats on your winning bid, :woohoo:
It really did look like a very cool buckle.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter