Fort Wilderness Cabin Electrical Outlets

MaterializedHaunt

Mouseketeer
Main Question: Anyone know where electrical outlets are in the cabins?

I know there is one outside at the front of the cabin for golf cart hook-up
Another in-between the 2 front doors on the deck of the cabin
And another in the bathroom above the sink.

Reason: I moved out of my parents house a while back and mom is missing me a bit. I found out my parents were going to Disney early December so we are surprising her (w/ the help of dad) with a cabin! I want this to be our xmas time together since we wont be able to visit on xmas day as we will be in another state for my DGF's family xmas. So I am planning on decorating the cabin inside/out! Very excited! :banana:

Any help with this or any other bits of knowledge would be extremely useful! Thanks!

Main Question: Anyone know where electrical outlets are in the cabins?

I know there is one outside at the front of the cabin for golf cart hook-up
Another in-between the 2 front doors on the deck of the cabin
And another in the bathroom above the sink.

Reason: I moved out of my parents house a while back and mom is missing me a bit. I found out my parents were going to Disney early December so we are surprising her (w/ the help of dad) with a cabin! I want this to be our xmas time together since we wont be able to visit on xmas day as we will be in another state for my DGF's family xmas. So I am planning on decorating the cabin inside/out! Very excited! :banana:

Any help with this or any other bits of knowledge would be extremely useful! Thanks!

Sweet idea:)

Excellent help! I could see very well in that 2nd video! And added bonus was that hanging shelf closet idea! LOVE IT! Cant wait to buy more stuff for the trip! :) Thanks!

There is a plug by both front windows, behind the TV in living room and bedroom,on the counter in kitchen,one in the bathroom, by mirror in the bedroom, between the beds and in the hall. There may be more but not sure where.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter