• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Former Lasagne Lovers Meet Here!!!

and people say we monkey around
but we're too busy singing
to put anybody down.

HEY HEY...

We go wherever we want to,
do what we like to do
We don't have time to get restless,
There's always something new....

:dance3::rockband::mic::dance3:

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31024780]Whats wrong with the word Dude:rotfl2:
[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the movie "21" with Kevin Spacey?? This guy calls him "dude", and he says with a straight face, "Don't call me "dude"." Anyway, it annoys The Mayor when I refer to him as "dude", because he is my elder, and I should respect him.:laughing: So, that compels me to call him "dude", because I like to rile him up.:lmao: Dude, dudedudedude, duuuuude!!!:rotfl2:

Have you seen the movie "21" with Kevin Spacey?? This guy calls him "dude", and he says with a straight face, "Don't call me "dude"." Anyway, it annoys The Mayor when I refer to him as "dude", because he is my elder, and I should respect him.:laughing: So, that compels me to call him "dude", because I like to rile him up.:lmao: Dude, dudedudedude, duuuuude!!!:rotfl2:

But, some Dudes are HAWT!!! I can't say his name, but I think Blestmom knows him.;)

Oh my....what silver pants you have!

I think his pants are super groooooooooooooovy ;)

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31025088]For you.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYrOtdlPsc&feature=related :cool1::cool1::cool1::love::love::love::love:[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!! Love the Osmonds -- I always thought I had a special thing with Wayne when I was a lot younger -- we share the same birthday (date not year). :love:

More embarassing info from AP alert: (1) most devastating moment of my childhood -- my sister and I had gotten in trouble. My mother put us each on our beds in our PURPLE bedroom with PURPLE shag carpeting and proceeded to break all of our Osmond records :scared1: (2) I bought a 1963 console stereo last year -- everything works - my friends have bought me all of the old Osmond LPs. and (3) the Osmonds are returning to Branson this fall - my sister and I are going for a girls weekend. :banana::rotfl::rotfl: Told ya' I was a goob. Now - don't even get me talkin' about Tony DeFranco. ;)

THANK YOU!! Love the Osmonds -- I always thought I had a special thing with Wayne when I was a lot younger -- we share the same birthday (date not year). :love:

More embarassing info from AP alert: (1) most devastating moment of my childhood -- my sister and I had gotten in trouble. My mother put us each on our beds in our PURPLE bedroom with PURPLE shag carpeting and proceeded to break all of our Osmond records :scared1: (2) I bought a 1963 console stereo last year -- everything works - my friends have bought me all of the old Osmond LPs. and (3) the Osmonds are returning to Branson this fall - my sister and I are going for a girls weekend. :banana::rotfl::rotfl: Told ya' I was a goob. Now - don't even get me talkin' about Tony DeFranco. ;)

Do you feel better now sharing this....I think I had the PURPLE notebooks, pencils, and lunch box with Donnie and Marie picture on it. Now I feel better sharing this. Oh, I had the Marie hair cut too!

well...um...hmmm. i guess it's nice that they SOUNDED good. (wth does davey think he's doing in the 'believer' video...?:rotfl2: tawk about gawky..

:sad:

That's the trademark Davey Jones dance. :banana::banana::banana:

Do you feel better now sharing this....I think I had the PURPLE notebooks, pencils, and lunch box with Donnie and Marie picture on it. Now I feel better sharing this. Oh, I had the Marie hair cut too!

I do - you do realize - I can't admit this stuff IRL. :rotfl::rotfl: Glad you got the PURPLE connection. Oh- my sister and I also had matching PURPLE bikes with banana seats. :lmao:

were you a little bit country or a little bit rock n roll?

My first teen record was Donny Osmond...but I did have a Cher barbie doll [not sure how I managed to procure that!]

More embarassing info from AP alert: (1) most devastating moment of my childhood -- my sister and I had gotten in trouble. My mother put us each on our beds in our PURPLE bedroom with PURPLE shag carpeting and proceeded to break all of our Osmond records :scared1:

:scared1: uuuummmmmmmeeeeeeee....you guys must've done something REALLY bad!!!!!:scared1:

Ok, I saw Davy Jones mentioned....LOVE the Monkees! :lovestruc

(Hang on, I'm about to win the biggest geek award-you guys will love this...)

My aunt gave me all her Monkees and Partridge Family records. I'd watch the shows, read the credits at the end and find the song titles. Then, I'd run in my room to see if the song was on one of the records. Then, if it was, I'd play it 50,000 times until I learned it.

(But wait, there's more!)

I loved Donny and Marie! I had the dolls, a couple records. There might have been a lunchbox involved. :rolleyes1 Thought the little brother Jimmy was really cute!

(That's all I'm admitting to for now! :banana:)

:scared1: and :lmao:

I loved them all. When I was 10 y.o I was in love with Elvis. When I saw in the paper that he got married I stood in the pharmacy for at least an hr and no kidding cryed as I looked at the picture of them...All i kept saying was I'm suppose to marry him not her. Than when they had the baby....OH my life was over:lmao:

By the way for those of you that dont understand the pharmacy. Back than the Pharmacies had a soda shop, Ice cream shop and the soda counters ...I got all my Barbie dolls and her cloths there and my 45's ...yes that is the first place I got my Day Dream Believer 45 and played it till it was no more :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter