• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Former Lasagne Lovers Meet Here!!!

I think after the "prank" which took place, it would be best if you guys just steered clear of this thread. We can't be sure who all was involved, but one person made it pretty obvious with their random laughing smilies posted after the imposters posts. The debating, and the baiting, is over, so let it go and move on. The game of taking jabs at one another has been going on for a long time, but it really crossed a line in my opinion, finding out that people take obscene pleasure in attempting to deliberately mislead a young woman to believe that she is being maliciously deceived by someone close to her. In spite of the "joke", I hope that it is not a true representation of how people within that community behave, and that they don't hunt down naive women in hopes of messing with their minds in such a manner. So again, as much as it's been made clear as to the lengths that some are motivated to go based on their hatred of those with opposing idealogy, just stop. I would ask the regulars here not to engage any further in discussion with them, as one of their goals is clearly to hope for this thread to be permanently closed.

I will heed this advice - thanks SM!

Oooo, I have a topic! So I have this "friend" - well, not really a friend, but it's too involved to explain the relationship here. She has been going on and on about how she's gone to law school - going to take the Bar exam - but the more she talks, the more I think she's lying. WTH? who would do something like that? Honestly, I think she's always been jealous of other people's careers and she just got bored? Things just don't add up though and seriously, I don't think she'd know a tort from a torte. :rotfl:

So, do I call her on her BS, or do I just go along with her little farce? popcorn::

Wow, all good advice. Thanks everyone! Trust me, it wasn't keeping me up at nights :rotfl:, just thought we could use some interesting conversation. Unlike what's on the CB right now. *yaaawwwwnnnn*

Yes, I will let her continue - quite amusing actually. And if she ever actually takes and passes the Bar, maybe I'll make her a torte. :lmao: Until then, I will sit back and enjoy.

Update on my friend! I confronted her today and she broke down crying poor thing. Turns out she's recently been dx with bi-polar disorder and is now on meds. Poor thing. She admitted to me that she is jealous of our mutual friends and just got to a breaking point. Ah well, needless to say I'll be praying for her. If I could ask y'all to pray too, that might help. Thanks in advance. :goodvibes

For those who don't know what is going on, I've been trying to follow up on this story,

And Meatball, I am not involved in anyway in this "prank" you speak of so I will continue to post on whatever thread I wish. And its the above mentioned posts that I consider crossing the line. JMHO.

I think after the "prank" which took place, it would be best if you guys just steered clear of this thread. We can't be sure who all was involved, but one person made it pretty obvious with their random laughing smilies posted after the imposters posts. The debating, and the baiting, is over, so let it go and move on. The game of taking jabs at one another has been going on for a long time, but it really crossed a line in my opinion, finding out that people take obscene pleasure in attempting to deliberately mislead a young woman to believe that she is being maliciously deceived by someone close to her. In spite of the "joke", I hope that it is not a true representation of how people within that community behave, and that they don't hunt down naive women in hopes of messing with their minds in such a manner. So again, as much as it's been made clear as to the lengths that some are motivated to go based on their hatred of those with opposing idealogy, just stop. I would ask the regulars here not to engage any further in discussion with them, as one of their goals is clearly to hope for this thread to be permanently closed.

Headaches are nature's way of letting you know you really don't have a clue what is going on anymore, anywhere. Now, where did I put that asprin?

ford family

So wanted to say I met Larry last night at 11:00 pm and he was pretty stinky :lmao:

I'm off...well not off in the sense of being off :rotfl: I need to go and do some volunteer work. I will check back later :thumbsup2 I have done my 10 hrs of volunteering on the phone with calls this week ...now it's time for my body to get involved also:cool1: See ya later

Headaches are nature's way of letting you know you really don't have a clue what is going on anymore, anywhere. Now, where did I put that asprin?

ford family

I have found that these help as well:

mm_html.jpg

:goodvibes

So, this "friend" is an actual person you know in real life who actually told you she is bi-polar?

I'm not a Christian but I think lying about having a "friend" or at least lying about what they "told" you and then "praying" for them... oh well, its your soul.

i will ask nicely. once. let's stop this immediately, please. we all have an understanding now of what happened, it has been discussed at great length, and the time has come to stop with the snarky-sharky comments.

please, for the sake of everybody who was disappointed in the event, let it go.

where i am (working from home today) it is beautiful...blue skies, puffy clouds, sun...some wind.

are you planning a visit?

I would love to visit CA one day....I think the only way of going would be to go to DL. I would feel like the BH Hillbillies going though.:lmao:

i will ask nicely. once. let's stop this immediately, please. we all have an understanding now of what happened, it has been discussed at great length, and the time has come to stop with the snarky-sharky comments.

please, for the sake of everybody who was disappointed in the event, let it go.

I had nothing to do with the "event." But I will leave with bi-polar disorder or any other serious mental illness is nothing to be :rotfl: about. Good day.

For those who don't know what is going on, I've been trying to follow up on this story,

And Meatball, I am not involved in anyway in this "prank" you speak of so I will continue to post on whatever thread I wish. And its the above mentioned posts that I consider crossing the line. JMHO.

I could really use your help with power ball numbers, TIA ;)

[QUOTE="Got Disney";31015712]So wanted to say I met Larry last night at 11:00 pm and he was pretty stinky :lmao:

[/QUOTE]

Poor Larry.

:lmao:

I would love to visit CA one day....I think the only way of going would be to go to DL. I would feel like the BH Hillbillies going though.:lmao:

HA!!!! yes, i agree that d'land is a must. i have to say, however, d'world has so much more to offer. i love the original, i'm hoping that california adventure improves significantly with the upgrade, but given a preference, i'd go to florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter