Formal Wear Rental

engle

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this? Specifically on the Dream? What did you get? Were you happy with it? My husband hates packing his dress up clothes and this may be a good option for us!!

"Cruiseline Formalwear" will deliver to the Disney ships. We've used them and they were great. I think there was another thread about them a couple days ago if you search for it.

We've done this twice- once on our Med cruise and once on our Alaskan cruise. No issues either time. Loved the convenience and extra packing room!

I've done this three times, with no problems. Got to love the convenience, plus you get to look pretty cool. :cool2:

We've used Formal Cruisewear 5times and have loved the convenience of the service. The only problem was one time we received two right shoes..but luckily my husband had brought his too. Not bad for dressing three men each time..saves a ton of packing and pressing! Well worth it!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter