Form for special diets?

dwsandy

DIS Veteran
We are heading to WDW Oct 1st and my son has many food allergies. We have included them on our ADR's when we made them but, in the past, we've had to complete another form and email or fax it directly to the special diets team. Do I still need to complete the form? If so, does anyone have an updated copy of the form I can use to fill out and fax?
TIA :)

Yes, I would complete the form for each trip.

I contact special diets each trip because they often have updated information that has helped me out a lot even though I have gone every year since 2010. They will also send you the form you are requesting.

special.diets@disneyworld.com

I will be out of town tomorrow, so I just completed a form I used last year. They have all been generally the same so hopefully they will accept it. I emailed it with a note attached. I know in the past it said prior to 2 weeks before arrival, and Tuesday is the 2 week mark. I should have done this sooner, but I made and changed a few ADR's this weekend, so I think we are set now. Thanks for the input :)

I will be out of town tomorrow, so I just completed a form I used last year. They have all been generally the same so hopefully they will accept it. I emailed it with a note attached. I know in the past it said prior to 2 weeks before arrival, and Tuesday is the 2 week mark. I should have done this sooner, but I made and changed a few ADR's this weekend, so I think we are set now. Thanks for the input :)

Sorry I did not answer your question directly about the form. Yes, the form is the same as last year. I wish I knew how to attach it here for you but since it is the same, it really isn't a problem. They will certainly accept it. Last year, my husband and I decided to go to WDW 10 days before we left and did ADRs in that time frame. So, my form was obviously sent in under that 2 week mark and it was no problem with special diets.

Enjoy your visit!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter