Fork and Screen

stephhtigger

Earning My Ears
How early do you need to arrive before the times listed on their website? What is the earlist that they will let you pick you table and let you in?
Do you know when they will post the times for this Sunday 11-6-11? Do they normally wait till the new movies come out on Friday before posting?
Thanks for the help we leave on Thursday

we order our tickets online ahead of time and pick them up in the lobby.

You get to pick your table when you order your tickets.

You can enter the theater 30 minutes prior to the start of the movie.

I'm sorry, but I don't know when they list the new show times.

I have visited the AMC Dine-In in Northern NJ several times.

Usually showtimes are listed about a few days early, sometimes less depending upon that particular theater's schedule. I would anticipate seeing any new releases up on their schedule by Thursday morning the latest.

You are allowed in up to 30 minutes ahead of time, but it is not necessary to do so as you can order your meal/snacks anytime during the movie. You select your seats when you order your tickets online or once you arrive at the theater. I would recommend ordering your tickets online so you have first dibs on what table you get. You then pick up the tickets at an electronic kiosk once at the theater.

Enjoy, Fork & Screen! It really is a fun experience! :happytv:

How early do you need to arrive before the times listed on their website? What is the earlist that they will let you pick you table and let you in?
Do you know when they will post the times for this Sunday 11-6-11? Do they normally wait till the new movies come out on Friday before posting?
Thanks for the help we leave on Thursday

We were there on a weekday this summer and they let us in about 45 minutes before showtime. Now, the server didn't actually come over until about 20-30 minutes before showtime, but we were warned about that before we sat down.

Thanks everyone, i just checked and the times are posted now, is it ok to wait till sunday to order the tickets online, or should i order them now to get the best table (my husband make us get to regular movies an hour ahead of time so he can be center middle) This is really for him as this combines his two favorite things i would like to be able to get a table center middle. But i dont know if our plans will change while we are there, and we might not be able to go when i think we would like to, What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter