Forgot to purchase something for grand re opening!

mysteriouspnai

DIS Veteran
I was there yesterday for the Grand re opening, but forgot to purchase the tote bag with"June 15th 2012" and the new logo on it. If it is still in stores, would anyone be a dear and pick one up for me and ship it? I would pay for the cost of the bag, shipping, and add a little extra for your own fun money. I'm pretty sad that I didn't get the bag, but I was so immersed in the atmosphere that I forgot to go souvenir shopping until I realized it after I exited the closed dca park :(

I tried calling the disney merchandise number, but they're only open on m-f. Please help a poor, tote bag-less girl out :)

If you haven't been able to get the tote bag yet I could get one for you. Saw them at DCA yesterday. Would not be able to mail it out until we return from vacation. If you would still like the tote please PM me.

I was there yesterday for the Grand re opening, but forgot to purchase the tote bag with"June 15th 2012" and the new logo on it. If it is still in stores, would anyone be a dear and pick one up for me and ship it? I would pay for the cost of the bag, shipping, and add a little extra for your own fun money. I'm pretty sad that I didn't get the bag, but I was so immersed in the atmosphere that I forgot to go souvenir shopping until I realized it after I exited the closed dca park :(

I tried calling the disney merchandise number, but they're only open on m-f. Please help a poor, tote bag-less girl out :)

Did you manage to get one of the Buena Vista St newspapers? They seemed like a pretty cool grab!

The Buena Vista Bugle was available the mornings we were at DCA - June 18th and June 20. CMs were handing them out when we entered. Its dated Summer 2012 so I am not sure if/when the paper will be updated. A cute touch. DD loves Newsies - saw it on Broadway - and liked the Red Car News Boys performance (lasts about 10 minutes) on Buena Vista Street. Was kind surprised by the number of guests that were waiting for this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter