• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Forgot to mention about HIFS...

sunnymom

Earning My Ears
Adding on to what I mentioned in an earlier post....Just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a luxury (fancy) hotel, this is not. It doesn't have a "tropical feel" to it. There aren't any fancy waterfalls or slides. There aren't any 4star restaurants on-site. The rooms don't have the whirlpool tubs (unless you get the sweetheart suite). It is a simple family oriented hotel. The lobby isn't stunning like you would see in a disney resort. We stayed at the beach club last year and found that the room size was much better than the Beach Club. PLus it was great to have a suite with a full refrig. Although, we did miss the convience of the walk to Epcot.

We were there in September, before many people had gone so I was nervous because there were very few posts regarding it. BUT..we were delighted with it. I agree with sunny, except I really really liked the breakfast...although I could live on bagles and bacon. Anyway, ditto about it being a 'family' hotel. And it IS geared more for younger kids. I think older teens (and maybe even mid-teens) would not think it THAT great. We loved it (our kids were 11, 3-1/2, and 1-1/2) and so did the kids. I think the zero depth entry pool is what made it fantastic for us...the little ones could play in the pool without having to be held or hovered over. We were able to play with them (next to them) rather than having to be holding on to them.

I really liked having the two bedrooms...the kids went to bed and my husband and I were able to stay in the living room and unwind a little before going to bed. As long as we have kids with us, we'll always stay in a suite and this is a nice suite and a great value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter