• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Forgot to add toddler to Sci Fi ADR

BuzzandMickey

Earning My Ears
I forgot to add my toddler to my ADR for Sci Fi dinner. We should be a party of 7, but I made it for 6. I tried to change it, but there are no available times. I called and was told it should be fine, but was curious if anyone had had a similar issue there. I was hoping for a high chair or booster if they have them, but will sit him on my lap if needed. All of my other ressies are for the correct number of people, I'm not sure what happened for this one!

I forgot to add my toddler to my ADR for Sci Fi dinner. We should be a party of 7, but I made it for 6. I tried to change it, but there are no available times. I called and was told it should be fine, but was curious if anyone had had a similar issue there. I was hoping for a high chair or booster if they have them, but will sit him on my lap if needed. All of my other ressies are for the correct number of people, I'm not sure what happened for this one!

There might be space for the tot. They dont take up a lot of room so it should be fine. if there are kids in your party, the tot could sit in between them. There's usually enough space, depending on the size of the kids (if theyre younger or older). I'd keep trying for another ADR thou. If anything, they could seat you at one of those tables (usually reserved for larger parties like yours). It still looks as thou youre in a car, but instead you'll be facing eachother like a regular table instead of facing the screen like youre in a car.

They do have high chairs and they put them right next to the car seat you are siting on. Keep trying to change it and if not just let them know at check in.

You could just call and modify your existing reservation. Just add the toddler. No need to make a new ADR. We've added people to existing reservations and never had a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter