Forgot halloween tickets

mccreel

Mouseketeer
we left for disney today and are al,ost there and realized we left halloweenparty tickets at home. Can we get replaceuments? Sorry so choppy,sent from cell phone

:) If you have confirmation numbers somewhere or can get them there will be no problem and they will be replaced at the gate ticket counter. This happened to us one year and luckily I had them listed in my phone and there was no problem.

This happened to me last year. I went to MK guest services and had them replaced very easily. I gave them my confirmation and 5 minutes later, they were replaced :)

I only went down with the confirmation number and they were able to print them at the concierge counter of my hotel (Beach Club)

I hope you are able to get them replaced.

could a neighbor or relative get into your house and FedEx them to you???

The same thing just happened to us when we came the end of September. We phoned home and got my father to give us the numbers off of the tickets and then had to go to guest services at Magic Kingdom. The concierge at our resort (POR) said they couldn't do it that we had to go to the MK. They replaced them with no problem, I just needed ID (as the tickets were mailed out in my name) and the numbers off of the tickets :)

The same thing just happened to us when we came the end of September. We phoned home and got my father to give us the numbers off of the tickets and then had to go to guest services at Magic Kingdom. The concierge at our resort (POR) said they couldn't do it that we had to go to the MK. They replaced them with no problem, I just needed ID (as the tickets were mailed out in my name) and the numbers off of the tickets :)

Op, this is what I was going to suggest. Hopefully you have a relative or housesitter that can phone you in the numbers off the tickets.

Good luck. :hug:

We forgot ours in our hotel room and didn't want to go back for them. We went to will call and they were happy to replace them for us, no confirmation numbers needed. All they required was the I.D. of my DH who purchased the tickets.

We forgot ours in our hotel room and didn't want to go back for them. We went to will call and they were happy to replace them for us, no confirmation numbers needed. All they required was the I.D. of my DH who purchased the tickets.

We had #. Gotem. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter