Forget fp, did you see Frozen yet?

swebb0310

Mouseketeer
First, I super loved the movie and the music! Anna is my kind of princess, and I love Idina Menzel in anything. Second, did you see the cameo that Rapunzal and Eugene/Flynn Rider have?! I hit my friend Jimmy in the arm when I saw it and was like, omg! That was Rapunzal! Then I wondered if I was seeing things. Anyone else see it?

Saw it tonight and loved it!!! I didn't notice Rapunzel though. Maybe next time we see it.

We saw it too and loved it - but didn't notice Rapunzel or Flynn! Where was it? Would love to know so we can look for hem next time we see it!

We saw it too and loved it - but didn't notice Rapunzel or Flynn! Where was it? Would love to know so we can look for hem next time we see it!
When they were opening the gates and Anna was singing. She was one if the guests going in, and it was so fast! I had just been thinking about how They used a similar animation style as Rapunzal, with the big innocent eyes and there she was! I don't know if I would have caught it otherwise. It was her short bribe hair look.

Just took my boys to see it tonight! What a great movie!! The boys loved Olaf, and I loved the love theme!

Fabulous!! It was so awesome, great story and music, great artwork, funny and touching! My DD23 and I loved it and so did my 3 young nephews - they loved Olaf, too, and keep retelling their fave parts and laughing! Had a wonderful, fun evening and also loved the Mickey short at the beginning! Very much recommend this movie, fun for kids and adults!:thumbsup2

That's awesome, I've heard it's great! But, I thought it wasn't out until Christmas?

Always wonder why more movies on the great Walt Disney haven't been made?

tangled-frozen.jpg

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/disney/r...-surprises-the-director-of-tangled-91634.html

We saw it last weekend and thought it was good. I thought the story was a bit weak, but my wife thinks it was the best since Lion King. I think Tangled was better, but certainly prefer Frozen over Brave.

Oh I guess that makes sense, that it would open there first! I can't wait to see Saving Mr. Banks! That's awesome! I enjoyed brave but thought Frozen was much better!

FROZEN was amazing!!! it has become one of my favorites now, i wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was because i though the promotions for it were a little vague.. but it blew me away! i love olaf and sven! :)

We saw it over Thanksgiving break and loved it! My 3 DDs are very close and adored the sister angle of the story. They also took perverse pleasure in making each other tear up after the movie by singing "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

LOVED IT!! Far exceeded my expectations! Story, music, characters all classic Disney. I can't decide if I like it more than Tangled. I can't wait to tell my DD9 that Flynn and Rapunzel were in it!

I didn't catch that Tangled cameo. Well, now I guess I have to see it again! :thumbsup2

I did enjoy it, though the music wasn't quite my taste (except for "Let It Go"). Otherwise, very good animated feature. Glad to see Disney (not Pixar) back on top of the animation biz!

I didn't atch that Tangled cameo. Well, now I guess I have to see it again! :thumbsup2

I did enjoy it, though the music wasn't quite my taste (except for "Let It Go"). Otherwise, very good animated feature. Glad to see Disney (not Pixar) back on top of the animation biz!

It's a musical, not just a Disney movie with music. It was a real surprise.

This subject is not about theme parks attractions and strategies, so I've moved it to the Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter