Forest Gump merch?

Whereisalyssa

Self Proclaimed Princess and former CM!
This may be a stupid question but my brother is a huge fan of forest gump and we'll be visiting universal in august, we'll probably be going to bubba gumps to eat but i was just curious as to whether they sell any merchandise there or at the park at all?

thanks!!

When we ate there last summer they did have a small amount of merchandise for sale in an attached gift shop.

Yep, definitely an gift shop attached to the restaurant. My DH came home with a hoodie and a glass. I don't remember seeing any of the merchandise in other stores. I don't think there would be since Bubba Gumps is not owned/operated by Universal.

Bubba Gump's does have a gift shop. I suppose you could call it small, but it's plenty big enough to house most Gump merch I've seen.

Did this::surfweb:

Found this:

DSC07284.jpg
DSC07285.jpg
home-primary-shop-bubba.jpg

Looks like they have lots of cute stuff!!

The Forest Gump stuff is sold at their gift shop which is attached to the restaurant.....I thought I saw some stuff in Universal Studios at the first store near where you pick up your pictures...but not 100% sure. If you can, go to the Bubba Gumps website and purchase your stuff online...it's the same price as the store....then you can wear it to the parks!

I don't know about Bubba Gump... but did you know that the shrimp boat from "Forrest Gump", the Jenny, sits in the lagoon outside Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney? I've been going to DTD for years and just noticed it on the last visit. You can see it on Google Earth, too.

I don't know about Bubba Gump... but did you know that the shrimp boat from "Forrest Gump", the Jenny, sits in the lagoon outside Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney? I've been going to DTD for years and just noticed it on the last visit. You can see it on Google Earth, too.

My wife and I love the movie, are Disney nuts, eaten at BGSC and answered all the movie trivia there--and yet we didn't know this. Thanks!

The only place to get merchendise from Forest Gump is the gift shop attached to Bubba Gumps and they have a pretty good selection cause every year we go to Universal I always stop and buy tshirts and even picked up some playing cards that have quotes from the movie and last year bought a lic plate that says I am not a smart man but I know what love is :lmao:

this is SUCH a late reply i apologize but thank you so much everyone for your help!!! :D my brother will be so happy!!

:flower3:

I still have my "Bubba Gump" Shrimp Co." red & white trucker style cap my kids got for me on our first trip to Universal!...CLASSIC!
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter