For you character hunters at magic kingdom...

tony609

"I've Gotta Show To Do"
I just met Rabbit from Pooh with tigger and Pooh next to his ride! He's my ultimate fav I was super duper excited! This is our first day too! The story is we got in line to meet pooh and tigger. Hey left for a break. During which I jokingly said if Disney is really magical Rabbit will come ack with Tigger or someone. Then 5 minutes or less Rabbit came out! I and my partner were stunned!

Aw man! I was in MK yesterday and only saw Tigger and Pooh each time I walked by. That's awesome that you got to see Rabbit!

Lucky you! We have met Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore like 500 times. I didn't even know you could meet Rabbit!

Oh how I wish this would become a normal occurrence! We tried about 3 times last trip to see him at the shop in the UK pavilion in World Showcase...where we had heard he occasionally shows up. We never met him, but I'm glad to see that he still makes an appearance somewhere. Maybe one day we'll catch up with him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter