• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? for WW people

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Do you have a favorite Smart Ones frozen dinner? I usually buy the chicken fettuccini or pepper steak and I want something new. What do you like? How's the Smart Ones pizza?

Smart Ones
ravioli florentine
chicken carbonara
chicken fettucini
golden baked garlic chicken

Lean Cuisine
3 cheese stuffed rigatoni
cheese french bread pizza
creamy chicken and vegetables

I like the Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans - I add a little bit of hot sauce with a salad and I am full.

Last night I tried a Lean Cuisine - Manicotti in Sauce. I used the point calculator and it was only 6 points. It also fixed the pasta craving I had been having.

I also like the Bistro line of the Smart Ones - my favorite so far is the Roasted Chicken with sour cream and chive Mashed Potatoes - it is only 3 points.

Monday I bought some of the other brands of low cal/low fat frozen dinners when I realized they were about the same # of points as the Smart Ones and they were cheaper.

Have you tried Smart Ones IceCream Sandwich that is 2 points. Very Good! : ) Satifies the sweet tooth!

Smart Ones
-Ravioli Florentine
-3 Cheese Ziti
-Lasagna Bolognese
Honey Dijon Chicken(something like that)
-Macaroni and Cheese(the lower fat one...there are 2 different kinds)

Lean Cuisine
Hunan Beef & Broccoli
Macaroni & Beef

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter