For those with 10 year old boys...what was their favorite TS restaurant?

My DS loves WCC - he thinks the hijinks are hilarious. He's also fond of Sci Fi (but we are not) and Ohana (loves the never-ending meat thing going on there, and the coconut races). He also liked Biergarten when we went last time.

My DS11 loves Sci-fi. It is by far his favorite. We ate there 3 times on our last trip. We would have eaten there everyday if it would have been his choice.

He got the same thing everytime. He started out with the spinach dip, moved onto his cheeseburger and finished with an Oreo shake.

Hope that helps... :)

I just asked my 10 year old DS and he said his favorites when we were there in June were the Sci Fi and the Garden Grill. :thumbsup2

My 10 yo ds loves Sci Fi, Garden Grill (not for the characters) and absolutely hated Prime Time. He just did not like getting picked on.

DS does the same as another poster at Sci Fi...Onion Rings, Cheesburger and an Oreo or Chocolate Shake. And he has to be the driver!

We have not been to Coral Reef, but definitely sounds like someplace I should look into..ds loves sharks and things of that nature!

Kelly

My Tomboy loves anything with meat, especially steak, no matter what the atmosphere.

Well, my son is eleven. According to him his favorite (food and entertainment wise) was Crystal Palace. He also heavily enjoyed the food at Le Cellier, Beaches and Cream, and Cape May Cafe. 50s Primetime Cafe, Biergarten and Whispering Canyon Cafe all had good food and excellent athmospheres.

When I asked him what was the best for food, he recommended Le Cellier, Beaches & Cream and Cape May Cafe. For athmosphere and fun, go to Whispering Canyon Cafe, 50s Primetime Cafe or Biergarten.

He also said that for him that Crystal Palace was the best of both.

So hopefully my son's opinion helped. :)

I just asked my son who was 10 last trip and he says it's a toss up between Hoop Dee Do Review and Hollywood & Vine.

My 10 year old son and my 47 year old love ESPN :rolleyes:

deltachi8 said:
My 10 year old loved 50's Prime Time, Sci Fi and, interesting I suppose, Boma.

My 8 year old said he loved Boma too - he loved the zebra domes and the ribs. His next choices were Sci Fi and 50's Prime time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter