• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

? for those who've made recent 180+10 ADRs

Tried again this evening, and still Nothing for *any* day of my trip. I guess we'll keep trying... although the more I think about it, the more I am coming around to the idea that I may just do lunch, which would then free up our evening to do something else. Hmmm...

Check out the BOG Lunch review at this site. We are going for lunch now definitely. The photos are great and it just sounds so yummy.
www.disneydiningreviews.com

Just got off the phone for my 180+10 ADRs. CM told me BOG was still not in the system for the date I wanted (end of Aug) and to keep trying that it could be put in at any time - great! glad I got up early:mad: and spent a half hour on hold waiting for an agent:mad:
Neither the online system nor the automated call system would recognize my resort reservation # - so I guess I have to keep calling back and waiting until they get their act together.
Of course it's the one place DGrD wants to celebrate her birthday! LOL

Same as my daughter. Tried again today(3x so far) All the cast members are saying is it still has not loaded into the system. One went as far as telling me that it's the restaurant's fault,. How it's their fault I do not know. Have to keep trying, and if not, well I'll try somewhere else and just have lunch at BOG. Always wanted to try Marrakesh :). Wonder if you can order the gray stuff for dessert at lunch? The gray stuff is why my daughter wants to try BOG.

The CM told me that BOG is not released for that week (week of 8/19 and possibly beyond, but I was looking at 8/19). I called this morning at 7 and was on hold for 30 minutes. She said that they had originally released those dates and then took it back, so no one can book that week, and from what I am seeing no one has gotten a reservation for that week recently. She could not tell me when it would be released, she said just to keep checking online, hopefully if someone else hears anything it will be posted on here somewhere so we can try again - good luck!

Thanks for that information. Good luck to you as well!

Just got off the phone for my 180+10 ADRs. CM told me BOG was still not in the system for the date I wanted (end of Aug) and to keep trying that it could be put in at any time - great! glad I got up early:mad: and spent a half hour on hold waiting for an agent:mad:
Neither the online system nor the automated call system would recognize my resort reservation # - so I guess I have to keep calling back and waiting until they get their act together.
Of course it's the one place DGrD wants to celebrate her birthday! LOL

I was one of the lucky ones as I was able to make all my ADR's at 180+10 online except for BOG which we want for the last night of our trip. I tried the website numerous times today and have called three times without any luck. The good thing is instead of It's A Small Word stuck in my head I now have that dreaded "hold music" stuck in my head. The worst part of it was that everytime the railroad part started I thought it was the CM coming on the phone ... only to be fooled each time. :sad:

P.S. I never did get BOG, it seems that they have not loaded any availability into the system for anyone to book past August 29 and I was told to keep checking back.

P.S.S. The people I work with think I am just slightly obsessed, worried about a dinner reservation at the end of August. They just don't get it.
AT LEAST MY FELLOW DIS BOARDERS GET IT :lmao:

Lol, when I was on hold I thought the train thing was the CM coming on every time too!

amtag said:
The CM told me that BOG is not released for that week (week of 8/19 and possibly beyond, but I was looking at 8/19). I called this morning at 7 and was on hold for 30 minutes. She said that they had originally released those dates and then took it back, so no one can book that week, and from what I am seeing no one has gotten a reservation for that week recently. She could not tell me when it would be released, she said just to keep checking online, hopefully if someone else hears anything it will be posted on here somewhere so we can try again - good luck!

I got a BOG ADR for 8/23 on Feb 19th. I wonder when and why they pulled them.

I got BOG for 8/23 on February 18. They had other nights open for earlier that week when I called, but they were all close to 9:00 for a party of 9.
They must have just pulled them down.

I got a BOG ADR for 8/23 on Feb 19th. I wonder when and why they pulled them.

They pulled it Thursday morning. I got BOG on Wed the 20th around 7pm for Aug 22nd. Then Thursday morning people started positing that it wasn't in the system. It was your suggestion to try for it later in my trip that motivated me to call for Thursday the 22nd.

Loreli said:
They pulled it Thursday morning. I got BOG on Wed the 20th around 7pm for Aug 22nd. Then Thursday morning people started positing that it wasn't in the system. It was your suggestion to try for it later in my trip that motivated me to call for Thursday the 22nd.

I'm so glad you got it! I'm still wondering why they pulled it though.

Still nothing. The CMs keep telling me to check online, they don't seem to get that that is not working either.
:confused3

I am wondering too and I really want to get the date I want because my Grandmother who lives in Florida is coming to meet us for a day and she really wants to eat there since she doesn't get to disney too much anymore, need some of that Dis board pixie dust!

Same as my daughter. Tried again today(3x so far) All the cast members are saying is it still has not loaded into the system. One went as far as telling me that it's the restaurant's fault,. How it's their fault I do not know. Have to keep trying, and if not, well I'll try somewhere else and just have lunch at BOG. Always wanted to try Marrakesh :). Wonder if you can order the gray stuff for dessert at lunch? The gray stuff is why my daughter wants to try BOG.

Good luck getting your ADR!

We had dinner at BOG on 2/5, it was very good.
Just wanted to let you know that the "grey stuff" is not on the menu, they will bring it out as a surprise if someone is celebrating a birthday. I asked our waitress if there was any of the grey stuff around and that's when she told me it was only for birthdays, then she said she would see if she could find some in the kitchen and she did!

I tried the website n The worst part of it was that everytime the railroad part started I thought it was the CM coming on the phone ... only to be fooled each time. :sad:

P.S.S. The people I work with think I am just slightly obsessed, worried about a dinner reservation at the end of August. They just don't get it.
AT LEAST MY FELLOW DIS BOARDERS GET IT :lmao:

LOL I had the same reaction to the pause for the railroad part too!!!:rotfl:
Got me every time for 30 minutes!!

Just updating that I was just told BOG is still not in the system yet. Every CM said it yesterday (except for the one who kept telling me that I just couldn't make my ADRs until next Thurs - she seemed confused when I told her, no, I had already made all the others with my 10 day window, so I knew to hang up and call back for another CM LOL)

I overslept this morning and panicked so I was glad I didn't miss it. Sure wish I could get a discount for all the phone calls and time it is taking me to get this ADR - but it is the one place DGrD(9) asked to celebrate her b'day with her mom (my DD) - DGrD and I got to eat there in early Nov during pre-opening and we both LOVED it!

I'll be calling all day - first one to get a BOG ADR for end of Aug. come right here and post!!!

Okay, spoke to yet another CM 5 minutes ago, BOG still not in the system. Learned something new, inventory for tables get loaded in overnight. So this means that our calling all day is for naught. When these tables are released they will come into the system in the a.m., supposedly. Now I have no way of verifying this. If anyone else is going to call today please ask the CM that you speak to if this is the procedure. This way we don't end up wasting yet another day waiting on the phone endlessly.

I never know whether to believe the CMs - so I don't!;) I just had a CM tell me that it's loaded into the system, but it books out so fast that it is full. And someone else had a CM who told them to check back at the end of the day. LOL I'll be calling today and tomorrow every few hours while I am home and available. Good luck everyone!

I never know whether to believe the CMs - so I don't!;) I just had a CM tell me that it's loaded into the system, but it books out so fast that it is full. And someone else had a CM who told them to check back at the end of the day. LOL I'll be calling today and tomorrow every few hours while I am home and available. Good luck everyone!

Honestly, I think this is amazing. We just spoke to 2 cast members. They both told us that BoG is completely booked for the end of August. One even said she called the restaurant and confirmed that it was put in the system and is all booked up.

I thought I posted this earlier today but can't see my post... strange

I booked on Feb 19 for August 23. There was alot of openings when I checked for several days. I was debatting between 23 and the 26.

I thought I posted this earlier today but can't see my post... strange

I booked on Feb 19 for August 23. There was alot of openings when I checked for several days. I was debatting between 23 and the 26.

And on the 18th, I was told there was only the 8:15 spot. Did you do it online or on the phone?

For anybody that's afraid they overslept or missed out on BOG....I got up at 6 AM...again...and still nothing at all can be booked there.

boy, after reading all your posts with the frustration of not being able to book 180 out, I'm starting to think my quest is truly an "Impossible Dream". I currently have a resv for Apr 26, the last night of our trip, at 8:50. I grabbed it up as soon as I saw it, cause I knew reservations were hard to get for this restaurant. We didn't decide on doing the trip until January, so I knew were were already behind!!

Now I would really really like to end our trip with the FW Dessert Party, and change our resv at BOG to an earlier time, or one of three other days earlier in the week. Forget it!

I'm thinking that one of the problems with the new website is that with the old one, if you were on the dining plans, you could only book one reservation for any given time frame...with the new one, no restrictions at all, so folks can book as many as they want, then (hopefully) eventually cancel the ones they don't want. So anyone hoping for anything less than 180 days out have to HOPE for a cancellation. But if cancellations aren't showing up on the site, it looks like there is no availability...

UGH.

Hope they get their act together and get the site fixed. There are a lot of folks trying to make plans for their "magical" vacation, and so far the experience of many is something far less than "magical"!
:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter