• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who were on the June 25th Magic cruise

soleilmagie

<font color=magenta>I know that disease, I've got
88805Magic_-_San_Pedro_-_25_juin_2005.jpg

We were at the Ports O' Call Restaurant on June 25th and we saw you leaving (I had the whole family make a surprise stop to eat there before heading to LAX).

I thought you would like to see it.

I knew the Magic made a two-week trip to get there, but it's only when I saw the ship in San Pedro that I truly realized how far it was from Florida.

Thank you! I was so happy to see this. I have saved it into my folder where my cruise pictures are. That was such a wonderful cruise! I have found some other pictures of the Magic leaving but none from that day. I think we had about the only sunny sailing day!

This is great! Thanks so much. I grew up in San Pedro so the photo is a good memory in more ways than one.

Oh, and I used to work at Ports o'Call. :-)

CB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter