• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? For those who used fitness center on the Fantasy

disneychic

DIS Veteran
I was wondering what the best time to use the fitness center on the Fantasy would be? For anyone who has worked out was early morning crowded? Are machines pretty much available?? I would like to get up early (6:30-7:00 a.m.) and utilize elliptical machines or treadmill. Any advice on which times are best, or should be avoided would be greatly appreciated.

I used the fitness center and got there a few minutes before it opened at 6:30. I didn't have any trouble getting right on a treadmill but I think by about 7am they were mostly all taken. When I left around 7:30, there were maybe 1 or 2 open treadmills?? I didn't really notice that many people were standing around waiting to get onto any equipment so I think first thing in the morning was a good time to go.
Have fun!

I used the fitness center and got there a few minutes before it opened at 6:30. I didn't have any trouble getting right on a treadmill but I think by about 7am they were mostly all taken. When I left around 7:30, there were maybe 1 or 2 open treadmills?? I didn't really notice that many people were standing around waiting to get onto any equipment so I think first thing in the morning was a good time to go.
Have fun!

I had the same experience on the Dream -- five nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter