For those who paid $200-250/night at the Pan Pacific in Vancouver...

Thank you so much! I know we will find a hotel but I was hoping for the convenience of the Pan Pacific!

Keep in mind, Vancouver is a very compact city with any hotel you choose, whether by public transit or a cab (especially with luggage). You can verify travel times with Google Maps.

The Raddison I suggested has a subway station across the street that has you downtown in 20 minutes. The money you saving being by the airport can be used for more days in Vancouver or other cruise expenses. Do you like Asian food? Wanna visit China? There tons of asian food surrounding that hotel. You can even try Alaskan King crab 3, 4, 5 flavour style.... before going to Alaska!

Thank you so much. Was just able to book (on my Ipad) for 8/30/15 for $195 (237 w/taxes and fees). This is the night before we leave on our B2B (last Alaska/first Hawaii).

Again - great BIG thank you!

I'm so glad it worked for you!

I'd reconfirm directly with Pan Pacific that you actually have a room reservation on this. I had a reservation thru LMT for a discounted rate at the MCO Hyatt that looked like it was "booked" when I made it thru their website and was actually just reserved as an internal booking with them - pending availability. I had a heck of a time getting them to provide written confirmation of my cancellation with them (since they take your payment information as a hold), finally did and quickly booked directly with the hotel.

I'll not use LMT again since the terms aren't clearly spelled out.

I panicked a little after I saw your comment! I wasn't able to locate our reservation online so I called the Pan Pacific directly and got confirmation that they have our reservation. I guess I was using the wrong confirmation number when I checked online. Phew!! Thank you very much for the tip!

OK now that I'm ready to book since I got confirmation from my travel companion and secured time off from work, I got to the Last Minute Travel website, search as I did last month, and nothing comes up when I search for Pan Pacific. Then when I do an open search, it comes up with all these hotels with no names listed now, like hotwire, like a gamble on booking. The only difference is there are extensive pictures for each, so you can see clearly that none of them appear to be the Pan to me, just looking at the pool pictures alone it is easy to distinguish. Has anyone else noticed this change in LMT recently? Do they do this from time to time and do you think the Pan Pacific will come back on there or did the window of a great booking already pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter