• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who have requested the Vacation Planning Kit...

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
How long did it take to arrive?? I just requested one.

It was around 2 weeks... plus or minus a few days.

If you haven't received it after a couple of weeks, order another one. I had to order several just to get one.....I was starting to take it personally!:confused:

Originally posted by HeatherAnn23
If you haven't received it after a couple of weeks, order another one. I had to order several just to get one.....I was starting to take it personally!:confused:

Me too! :) I ordered one in Jan. and when it never arrived I tried again in Mar., still nothing. So I ordered one for my mom's address in a different town & she received hers in less than a week, but it was VHS and I ordered DVD. This was all online, so now I tried over the phone yesterday, hopefully I will finally get the DVD.

Ordered once, but did not get one until I made reservations then it came about 1 week later.

I ordered mine in January & it took 2 weeks. I got the DVD & my 3 year old loves to find the Pal Mickeys on the map. When we need our Disney fix, we pop it into the DVD player & enoy.:duck:
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter