For those who have recently dined at Restaurantosaurus at Animal Kingdom......

Miss Marie

Mouseketeer
This is a question from my mother. It's got a bit of a backstory to it. And the question is silly too.

We haven't been to Animal Kingdom in many years. I think the last time we visited that park was in 2001. That was back when Disney had their contract with McDonalds, and Dinoland U.S.A had Restaurantosaurus (Still has the same name and same basic menu, but no McDonalds brand) My Mom says that the one time we ate there, they toasted their burger buns. I'm not a burger person so I wouldn't know, and it's been many years since we were last there.

So, my mother is wondering if they still toast the buns. She said that that was one of the best parts of the burger, and she wasn't sure if that was a McDonalds thing or not.

I know it's a silly question, but she would like an answer, because we may be going back to Animal Kingdom soon so we can ride many of the well known rides there.

Thank you!

Just there a week ago today. Didn't know I'd come across this question so I didn't super pay attention but I'm pretty sure they were. I'm picturing the bun as I took my burger up to the toppings bar and I think it was toasted.

BTW, our one misstep in CS last week was not eating here earlier in the day than we did. Got there at peak time, the wait was pretty short, but there wasn't one table to be found inside. Found one outside but a ghetto family was feeding the birds. Unpleasant! Kids meals still come in a sandpail w/ a shovel.

Well, I'm not sure about the burgers, but I'm almost positive that they toasted the bread (bun) for the veggie sub.

Just there a week ago today. Didn't know I'd come across this question so I didn't super pay attention but I'm pretty sure they were. I'm picturing the bun as I took my burger up to the toppings bar and I think it was toasted.

BTW, our one misstep in CS last week was not eating here earlier in the day than we did. Got there at peak time, the wait was pretty short, but there wasn't one table to be found inside. Found one outside but a ghetto family was feeding the birds. Unpleasant! Kids meals still come in a sandpail w/ a shovel.

Thanks! My Mom will be glad to know!

Just ate there last week & I think the bun was toasted. I just looked at the picture I took of the burgers & I really can't tell though!

LOL here's the pic if you want to venture a guess!

003.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter