• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? for those who have PACs or PVCs (or have children with them)

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
I'm curious, do you find the heat (especially if you go in summer) aggravates your PACs/PVCs? We just got the results of our daughter's holter study back and she's throwing PVCs and PACs. Mild, not a lot, but they're there. She has a history of heart disease so... it's a little more concerning than if it were occuring in a perfectly healthy person. We've scheduled an appointment with her doctor before we leave, but... I guess I'm just wondering how concerned we should be about the heat being a factor for her heart rhythm, tips for keeping her cool, warning signs we would want to look for etc...

I have numerous PVC/min and just recently came back from Universal where it was very warm. I did not feel the heat made them any worse. All of the walking did make them worse at times so we just took more mini breaks for my heart to calm down some.

I'm curious, do you find the heat (especially if you go in summer) aggravates your PACs/PVCs? We just got the results of our daughter's holter study back and she's throwing PVCs and PACs. Mild, not a lot, but they're there. She has a history of heart disease so... it's a little more concerning than if it were occuring in a perfectly healthy person. We've scheduled an appointment with her doctor before we leave, but... I guess I'm just wondering how concerned we should be about the heat being a factor for her heart rhythm, tips for keeping her cool, warning signs we would want to look for etc...

You could rent a wheelchair in disney for her, and my dad has MS, he uses a cooling vest, if you're worried about heat.

I have pvcs I, am on meds for them because I have a lot of them. I have never noticed them to be worse in the heat in Florida. That said, I am sure different people are affected by different things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter