For those who have bought photobook from shutters

bigturkey12

Mouseketeer
are the pages plain or do they have disney symbols on them?
do the pictures have the borders around them?
could someone post pictures of the book and pages?

trying to figure out what this looks like as i am interested in buying it

I bought one and my advice would be to make sure you have LOTS of photos taken during your cruise so you have lots to choose from. The pages are pre-set so there are some specific to the restaurants, pirate night, princess (which is dumb if you have no pictures of princesses, or boys), a Castaway Cay....I wouldn't buy it again. I think for our next cruise in April, I will make my own photo book on Shutterfly for $30 rather than the $150 they do onboard.

I don't have time to post pictures right now but while you're on the ship, you can view your photos and what they would like like in the book - there's computer stations you can play around with to decide if it's worth it to you.

Buy your pictures and scan them onto your home computer. Set up a free account at Walgreens.com and create a photo book on their site. They have different kinds, pages etc. they run discount codes all the time and you can put captions with the pictures.

I did one for my friend this Christmas and it cost me $25 delivery to my house was included. Cute book. No need to spend $150.

are the pages plain or do they have disney symbols on them?
do the pictures have the borders around them?
could someone post pictures of the book and pages?

trying to figure out what this looks like as i am interested in buying it

Does anyone have a picture of the book that they could post? Thanks. Karen:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter