• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who go to WDW in March

jimmiej

I invented the Naked Segway Tour
What are the temps like? Is it hot already? We usually go in June or July (I'm a teacher). This year, the heat was brutal! We've vowed not to return in the summer. We've been in February & the weather was great. What about March, specifically mid-March?

We went this year in mid-March, and the weather was great.

The average high in March is 79.

I have only gone to WDW during the month of March 3 times in the past 8 years. Each time the temps have been nice. It is not too hot, and I take a hoodie for evenings. It rains a bit, but not too bad. Most years I travel to WDW during July, and I would prefer March weather by far! Also, as long as it is not the week before or after Easter, the crowds have been manageable that time of year as well. Last year when I went in March the Flower and Garden festival was going on at Epcot, which was even more of a plus!:teacher:

March weather is usually great. Cool in the mornings and after sundown and perfect during the day. Not at all like summer. I will be hoping for March westher when I am there in August.

We were there this year from March 6-15. It was very hot the whole week (mid to high 80's). My BIL and SIL were there the week prior and it was cold most of the week (50's and 60's). My DD is usually there in mid-March for cheerleading and the weather has varied from cool to hot over the last several years. One year she was in capris and sweatshirts most of the trip.

We were there from March 15-22. Weather was mostly perfect in the lower 80's/upper 70's with two days in the upper 80's.

However, I'd try for a week earlier next time to avoid spring break crowds.

we went March 5 through 8th last year and it was perfect! After President's week and before Spring Breaks. Weather was around 80. VERY pleasant and a GREAT time to go!

Been a few times in March and the weather has been nice; usually highs in the low to mid 80's, but its pretty dry, so you don't get hot. It can rain; I remember one day last year it started about 4:00 and rained hard until 9:00 and did it again the next day at the same time for about 2 hours. Overall, I think its a nice time to go, weather-wise.

Most trips the weather has been 75-80 degrees; however, it can be a funny time of year. We had a couple of years when it was rainy and cold.

Mostly, though, I think you'll find the weather nice.

A big difference in going in March vs June is that it gets dark sooner ... this could be a good or bad thing ....

We have gone the first week of March and this year we did 3/21-3/28. Always been 75-80 with maybe a day or two that it goes 82-85 during the trip.

We love the weather this time of year!

We went this past March for the first time and thought it was great. The weather was awesome. We always had a sweatshirt wrapped around our wastes because it would be cool in the morning and then get warm in the afternoon, then in evening time it would get cooler again. We have gone only in June and September when it is either hot or very humid, so it was a nice change of weather. We are even considering going back next March. The only down side is that there are a ton of Spring breakers that go during March, however the crowds are manageable if you use FP and have a good touring plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter