• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who carry a bag to the parks...

militarymama

Earning My Ears
can you recommend a lightweight, not-too-big bag that will hold the basics? For me right now, the basics are my camera, spare batteries, a 6 x 6 autograph book, and a nice variety of sharpie markers.

My backpack from "back in the day" is shot. Should I replace it with another backpack? A large-ish purse? A messenger bag?

I prefer a backpack. There are some nice ones on ebags.com

I just got a baggalini messenger bag. They evely distribute the weight and have one strap that goes accross your chest instead of the 2 strap method which hurts my shoulders. The strap has a cell phone holder, so your phone is right in front of you, let secure. I think it will work really well for my upcoming trip

jansport makes all types of backpacks - from small to large. If there is a vanity fair outlet near you, go there. They have an excellent selection.

Max is my favorite cat! :love:

Wow! Thank you for such rapid responses!

I had started out on the ebags site before I even posted my question. I'm loving those baggallini's!

Thanks again!

Now...I just have to choose a color...

I've got it narrowed down to the neon green, the orange, the khaki, or the red. Or the yellow. Or the black. :)

I got the baggalini messenger bag, but I found it cheaper and with much better shipping cost from another place than ebags...just can't remember what the place was! Do a google search and compare prices.
Robin M.

I always used to carry a backpack now I carry a messanger/sling bag and would never carry anything else! It's awesome! Less bulky and so much easier to carry.

I prefer the ll bean healthy back bag. Check it out on llbean.com. There is one on sale right now for 19.95. It is made of microfiber and has lots of pockets. The small is plenty big. It is very lightweight. I just got my microfiber one yesterday.

I also opt for the LL Bean healthy back bag. I purchased on a few months ago and love it. I get them on sale and those are usually the unusual colors, which actually works out great because I always know which bag is mine :thumbsup2
I'll definitely be carrying mine with me to WDW in a few months!
Happy shopping :teeth:

DisneyTarheel said:

OMG..I cannot believe I see this bag here!!! GOOD CHOICE!!! Rick Steves is a genuis. We have his "roll-aboards", day packs and passport holders as well. We have black, hunter green and merlot (for the day pack)!!!

DH loves this dude. He reads all his books. :goodvibes

This is quality luggage!!! :thumbsup2

Try it you will not like it you will LOVE :love: it!!!!

I bought my mother the LL Bean bag -- she and my dad do a lot of active traveling -- and she loves it. She says it's very comfortable, and based on what you're carrying it might be just the right size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter