For those who bought the Ebates/Orbitz ticket deal

I was wondering, too. I bought mine the 30th and like mom2rtk, there has been nothing posted in my account though I do have the tracking ticket.

that's a really good deal!! I was just gonna order our tickets through Disneyland.com but wonder if I should get them there and save us about $60. Do you get immediate access to them? 'We are heading to DL tomorrow but not going to the parks until starting Sunday, we are staying in San Diego now.

The Ebates policy is that your selected orbitz travel dates must pass before any activity or credits should be given. This is silly because activities are supposed to be non-refundable and I shouldn't matter when they're actually redeemed in my opinion. keep working with support if you have concerns.

that's a really good deal!! I was just gonna order our tickets through Disneyland.com but wonder if I should get them there and save us about $60. Do you get immediate access to them? 'We are heading to DL tomorrow but not going to the parks until starting Sunday, we are staying in San Diego now.

It was immediate for me. I bought them last night and within a minute it was emailed to me.

Mine also showed almost immediately under my Cash Pending. Now just waiting for the payout!!

What does it mean if it isn't in my cash pending account? My account is showing $0, though I did everything it said to do when I ordered (clicked through to the Orbitz site). I emailed Orbitz this morning and got the automatic "you'll hear from an agent soon" response, so I'll post when I hear from them.

What does it mean if it isn't in my cash pending account? My account is showing $0, though I did everything it said to do when I ordered (clicked through to the Orbitz site). I emailed Orbitz this morning and got the automatic "you'll hear from an agent soon" response, so I'll post when I hear from them.

In Ebates, click the Help link. Then select the "Where's my cash back?" from the list of Top 5 Questions. This will open a form that you can submit to ebates. You just enter store name, date of purchase, tracking ticket number, purchase amount, etc.

I've done this before and received my money.

In Ebates, click the Help link. Then select the "Where's my cash back?" from the list of Top 5 Questions. This will open a form that you can submit to ebates. You just enter store name, date of purchase, tracking ticket number, purchase amount, etc.

I've done this before and received my money.

Thank you!!!

ETA: Oops, I accidentally posted that I'd emailed Orbitz this morning. I actually emailed ebates and got their automated response. I will now try the above!

I purchased mine thru Ebates 9/25. Within 2-3 days it showed on Ebates. I already received my Paypal payment from Ebates:cool1: But per Ebates if you purchase by the end of September then your payment date is November 15th.

HTH!

I received my response from ebates about not having anything post to my account yet showing that I purchased from Orbitz. Here is the answer:

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are sorry to hear that this
order has not yet posted to your Ebates.com account. We are here to assist you.

In general, it can take up to 7 days for your account to be updated to reflect
your order. This is because we wait to receive information that your order has
shipped before we can process your Ebates Cash Back. As long as your order was
placed properly, you will be eligible to earn Cash Back. Generally, Cash Back
will appear within 48 hours of the shipment of your merchandise.

If 7 days passes and the order has still not posted to your account, we will
gladly inquire with the merchant and let you know we are doing so. If the order
does post within this timeframe, you will see it in your account and we will
close this inquiry.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ebates.com
Customer Care

So do I wait another 7 days or do they mean 7 days from the date I placed the order (Sept 30)? I already sent them my confirmation from Orbitz. There was nothing to ship since I just printed a voucher immediately. This was over $1000 so I certainly hope there is no problem as I'd really love to get that $100 refund.

I received my response from ebates about not having anything post to my account yet showing that I purchased from Orbitz. Here is the answer:

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are sorry to hear that this
order has not yet posted to your Ebates.com account. We are here to assist you.

In general, it can take up to 7 days for your account to be updated to reflect
your order. This is because we wait to receive information that your order has
shipped before we can process your Ebates Cash Back. As long as your order was
placed properly, you will be eligible to earn Cash Back. Generally, Cash Back
will appear within 48 hours of the shipment of your merchandise.

If 7 days passes and the order has still not posted to your account, we will
gladly inquire with the merchant and let you know we are doing so. If the order
does post within this timeframe, you will see it in your account and we will
close this inquiry.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Ebates.com
Customer Care

So do I wait another 7 days or do they mean 7 days from the date I placed the order (Sept 30)? I already sent them my confirmation from Orbitz. There was nothing to ship since I just printed a voucher immediately. This was over $1000 so I certainly hope there is no problem as I'd really love to get that $100 refund.

Seven days from the date that you placed your order.

It took a day or two for mine. I don't arrive until 10/27. They seem to be a bit slow right now though. I just bought a ton of Disney GCs from Target on the 30th and it still hasn't posted...

Thank you everybody, mine just showed up today. It took two days.

Dizme: go ahead and ask them to look into it since it has been 7 days for you. I have had to do this before with another purchase and they posted my credit within just a few days of researching it.

Mine has been 6 days now. I did send an email but got the same reply as DizMe saying I could ask after 7 days, but that it generally appears within 48 hours of shipment. I printed the voucher 6 days ago right after placing the order.

What I find odd is that I have a tracking ticket with a bunch of activity on the day I placed the order, but nothing since then.

I just emailed ebates again so we'll see what happens. This is making me nervous!!! I wish it could have just shown up in my account. Now I wonder if something is going to render it ineligible :eek:. Bax, thanks for posting about your experience. It does give me hope.

mom2rtk, let's hope we get good news this week!

How strange. I hadn't contacted ebates again just because I've been busy. But today I got an email back from them again in reply (again) to the email I sent earlier this week. This one says to allow 40 days from the date I travel before contacting them again.

I wasn't worried before, but now I am! I sort of wanted the money back to take with me on my trip. I probably would have gone with the lesser discount on Way.com if I had realized it might be that long.

That's probably just my luck though this week. I found out the t-shirt I returned to the Disneystore online never made it. I returned something to another retailer who swears they credited me on Paypal, but Paypal says they didn't. Now this. I guess I'm just hexed right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter